470 Hunter 3/12M LF 2 Night Guild

Hello,

Posting anonymously as I am still in my current guild. However, I know through sources they will be breaking up soon so I’m looking to get ahead of it.

I am a 3/12M hunter with 10/16% attempts on Hivemind. I am looking for a new place to raid, preferably 2 nights between the nights of Sunday through Wednesday. I have quality logs and raiding experience going all the way back to Vanilla WoW.

If you’d like to see my logs and the like, add me in game at nightfall#1495.

Hi Intoxicated,

We’re a 2 night guild that may fit your schedule. We raid Tuesday Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST. We’re 3/12M and working on Shad’har. I’ve posted our guild spam below so you can read a bit more about us. If you’re interested, you can add one of us on Bnet or put in an application via the link below.

About Us
We formed Absolute at the beginning of BoD to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule. Many of our raiders have work and family responsibilities that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to raiding. We love to raid, but we also value the ability to log off at 10.

While our raid hours are rather casual, our approach to raiding is a bit more serious. Prior to the release of a new tier, we create and discuss rough outlines of how we intend to approach each encounter. During progression, we do some encounter research and log diving each week to help our team improve for the next reset.

What we’re looking for
Some of our members have previously played in top 100 US guilds, while others had little prior mythic experience. Most of our raiders fall somewhere in between these extremes. Above all else, we’re looking for players who come to raid with a team-oriented, progression-focused, constructive attitude. Beyond that, we value communication skills, mechanical awareness, and working to improve week over week.

Raid Hours
Tues, Wed 7-10pm EST
On Thursdays, we run an optional raid where we clear heroic and then sell AOTC for gold. AOTC sales typically start around week 5-6 of the tier. During the first 2-3 weeks of a tier, we typically use Thursdays either as an optional heroic prog night or as an optional normal night.

Required Addons
WeakAuras
BigWigs
Exorsus Raid Tools

Loot System
Players may choose to keep anything that drops for them. If they do not keep the item, they post the item in raid chat, and those interested roll for it (ms > os rolls).

If an item is a slight upgrade, but you’re willing to trade it to someone for whom it would be a bigger upgrade, you may ask in raid if it’s a big upgrade for someone before deciding whether to keep it or pass it.

Regarding mount drops, CE mounts or otherwise: the player who receives it may keep it or trade it as they wish.

Consumables
The guild provides vantus runes and cauldrons. Raiders are expected to provide their own potions and optimal personal food. Healers and tanks are expected to pre-pot for damage. Augment runes are optional. If we’re nearing a kill on a difficult dps check, the guild may opt to provide them.

The primary reason we’ve added an AOTC sales night is to help raiders afford consumables.

Recruitment Battletags:
GM: Rab#11453
Raid Leader: Klik#1399

Application Link:
https://forms.gle/YvXkQnhaBG6XZNQJ6

Hey - we’re trying to get back in the mythic game and we need ranged. is a bunch of CE raiders working to get our numbers back up to continue mythic progression. I’ve posted my spam below - hit me up if you’re interested.

Fallen Empire is a formerly CE guild from Thunderhorn with over 12 years of raid experience looking to make a comeback on Mal’ganis. We’re a two night, six hour guild so personal accountability, motivation, and focus are key for success. We’re recruiting for all roles with a big focus on ranged dps. Must have AOTC at a minimum.

We’re a semi-hardcore group of friends looking to have fun while progressing at a serious pace. This is a game and you should have fun playing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That said, we want to clear the tier in time, so we expect you to be able to take constructive criticism and to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.

Interested? Looking to start mythic progression by Tues March 10 . Will be holding heroic tryout runs on Tues Mar 2 and Wed Mar 3 - show us what you can do!

Currently 12/12H Nya. Haven’t had enough people to do mythic on T-horn. History during BFA: Uldir 8/8 CE, BoD 9/9 CE, EP 6/8.

Raid times: T/W 9-12 PM EST

Contact Wek at Dr. Wek#1632 (discord) or Slayna#1159 (bnet).

No times posted, and we are 3 day, but here’s our spam for ya:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 3/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Luunae Btag: Luunae#11703

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi There Intoxicated!

Solidarity Gaming may be exactly what you are looking for. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 2/12M with Maut wipe at 11% (will be dead this week plus more).

We are a long standing guild on Emerald Dream. We build our team and community for stability and longevity. If you are looking for a forever home we are definitely that guild! We enjoy all things WoW of course (Raiding, M+, PVP etc) and also enjoy playing some other games on any down time to change it up. Very friendly, adult oriented atmosphere.

If any of this could interest you please reach out to me Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3468 (discord.
Best of luck with your search!
Nox

Appreciate all the interest. Didn’t get a chance to chat with anyone yesterday, but I’ll accept the friend requests and reach out after work today.

Hey mate,

Figured I would just drop my wall of text here as well, I added you on B-Net and would love to talk to you more about what we can offer and to find out what you are looking for in a guild inside WoW and also outside of it.

Thanks,

Josh

═══ ++ Detoxed - Thrall-US ++ ═══ Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/12M Ny’alotha, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir and we achieved 11/11 (CE) in Antorus.
    • Current Needs: Resto Shaman or Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter and Spriest. All outstanding DPS will be looked at and if deemed suitable will be given a fighting chance.

LAST ATTEMPT Player Recruitment

Hi,

< Last Attempt > is an alliance mythic raiding guild with some former US Top 50 players that now raid 2 nights a week. The majority of us are working professionals or students with set schedules so the guild has been around for quite a while. We’ve historically been the #1 Alliance guild on the server but have had some roster issues during Eternal Palace. We’re looking for more great players going into 8.3. See below for all the necessary info you need to apply.

[SOME LINKS HAVE A SPACE AFTER HTTPS, PLEASE REMOVE TO GO TO THE LINK]

At the bottom of this post we have video clips on twitch if you would like to see what our raid environment is like, and our logs are always public.

You can apply at:

https ://tinyurl.com/yalduvhh (Google sheet, no signup, posts to our discord. Please be sure to removed the extra space in the links.)
or
https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/recruitment

Or talk to an officer:

Schizophreni (Cit#1338) - Raid leader/Ranged

Shadowcutie (Shadow#1702) - Melee

Kobieta (Kobi#1407) - GM/Healers/General inquiries

Cuddlestomp (Cuddlestomp#1182) - General inquiries

Discord tag : Citta#9511

About Us

Example of our serious business raid:

https ://clips.twitch.tv/OpenSmilingMonitorDBstyle

Last Attempt is long standing guild formed during Wrath of the Lich King on the Magtheridon-US server.

We’re a hodgepodge guild of ex-raiders of varying levels from US Top 5 to casual friends and family with history stretching back to Vanilla WoW.

We have a focus on trying to make the most of the time we raid and having a good time while doing it.

Must be over age 18, preferably over 21. No kids. A sense of humor is required. Guild chat is not family-friendly.

Awareness to remove yourself from fire, frost, poison, shadow, and any other incredibly obvious ground effects, push your buttons close to your classes’ potential, the ability to accept criticism regarding your failures and the ability to learn from them as well, is required.

Our main concerns are skill level and fit with the guild, we are open to ANY PLAYER with those two meeting our expectations.

Progression

Current: M Zaqul #293 US

M Jaina #385 US

M G’huun #433 US

M Argus #432 US

M Gul’dan #314 US

M Xavius #401 US

RAID TIMES

TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY 8 to 11 EST

CURRENT NEEDS

TANK

We are looking for a tank.

The expectations are high for this position:

High end raid tanking experience
Active with the guild/mythic plus/highly active player
Very communicative and vocal on comms to work with the raid team
Ability to play multiple tanks
Comfortable doing research and planning for raid fights
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and a fit for then you should message me directly on discord: Citta#9511

HEALERS

MISTWEAVER [LOW]

HOLY PALADIN [LOW]

PRIEST (DISC) [LOW]

SHAMAN [LOW]

RESTO DRUID [LOW]

DAMAGE

MAGE [HIGH]

WARLOCK [HIGH]

SHADOW PRIEST [HIGH]

BOOMKIN [HIGH]

WINDWALKER [HIGH]

FERAL DRUID [HIGH]

ROGUE [HIGH]

PALADIN [MED]

ELE SHAMAN [MED]

ENH SHAMAN [MED]

HUNTER [MED]

DEMON HUNTER [LOW]

DEATH KNIGHT [LOW]

WARRIOR [FULL]

Videos:

Jaina Kill Video
https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/431365453

G’huun Kill Video
https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/360519687

Argus Kill Video

https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/272638175

Logs:

https ://warcraftlogs.com/guilds/20860

https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/

Hello!
Massacre is currently 2/12M (12/12H) in Ny’alotha. We were 4/8M in EP and are now looking to build our roster to push even further in the new tier. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional alts and friends run on Thurs at 8:30EST. We are a stable guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are active with quests, alts, m+, and discord outside of raid time. If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, hit me up on discord (Kara#8556) or Bnet (Kara#1715). Good luck with your search!

we raid thursday and sunday! Don’t have a solid hunter apart of our core yet

Hey there.

We are still looking to bring on some strong ranged DPS.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 4/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Hunter [Medium]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested? You can apply through 2 different routes:

Apply through our Discord (Preferred):

Type “?apply” in the #Welcome channel -> discord.gg/NFMdNEr

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

Hey, I’d be interested in speaking with you more.

5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

Mayanard#1310

we got 3/12 M first day we stepped into mythic today, just got up to clsoe to 20 players, carrying a few ppl, looking to fill with better range
(CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR DPS)

Soft Enrage is a Mythic raiding guild based on Area 52. We strive to provide a fun environment for all of our raiders while still full clearing Mythic at a good pace. We just started raiding again at the beginning of February and full cleared Heroic in 2 raid nights. Looking for more core raiders to clear Mythic.

Current Progression:
Ny’alotha: 12/12H 3/12M

PROGRESSION HISTORY:
Guild created: 12/27/2014 (Warlords of Draenor)
Blackrock Foundry: Mythic (5/13)
Hellfire Citidel: Mythic (13/13) World- 1337, US- 385
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic (7/7) World- 677, US- 189
(Most of us raided Uldir around 150 US Ghuun kill)

Raiding Schedule:
8pm-12am PST Tuesday
8pm-12am PST Wednesday

Expectations
Attendance: High attendance is required. We understand that there are things in life that are more important than raiding. That being said, we expect those important things to be done outside of our raid times if possible.

Respect: Respecting everyone in and out of the guild is a must. It creates a more enjoyable environment, especially during those heated raid nights after wiping over and over. Our reputation is also at stake if people outside of the guild are disrespected. Do not do anything to give the guild a bad name.

Skill: A High skill level is needed to keep up with our team. We only raid two nights a week so we need to make the best of it to clear in decent time. We always try helping people that are lacking in someway and make sure everyone has a chance to prove themselves. Although, we are not afraid to sit people that are holding us back if it is needed.

Mopshot (Mop#1618)
Cocoaqt (Cake#1948)
Hoxsey#1546

Hey there! We are exactly in your preferred times, but was hoping that there was some wiggle room in your scheduling. Here’s our information, please add me if we look like we might be a good fit for you!

Hello fellow hunter, I just had to step down from my mythic raid team due to IRL. They are looking to replace me. Here is the guild info:

Guild
Dagnabbit

Server
Area 52 (NA-Horde)

Mythic Raiding Schedule
Tuesday - 9pm to 12am Eastern
Thursday - 9pm to 12am Eastern

Optional Heroic Raiding Schedule for Alts and/or Gold Sale Runs
Wednesday - 9pm to 12am Eastern

Wowprogress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dagnabbit

Warcraft Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/characters/477716

Application
https://forms.gle/VWDp8anVDgfjfR5r8

Contact
Brutallboss-Area52 (GM, and I apologize, as my friends list is full, but you can still whisper me in-game, which can be done cross-server)
Malitia#11145 (recruitment person/raid sales facilitator)

Twitch Streams
https://www.twitch.tv/brutallstatic (Tank)

Recruitment
We are currently looking for:

Immunity classes including but not limited to

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Rogue

A main tank with an emphasis on (but not necessarily limited to)

• Blood Death Knight
  • Vengeance Demon Hunter
  • Brewmaster Monk

And, of course, any player (particularly Ranged DPS and Healers) who perform well both mechanically and numerically.

About Us
Dagnabbit formed in the fall of 2019 and quickly attracted numerous experienced Mythic raiders who were sick of not clearing Mythic raids with their various guilds. The entire purpose of our guild, other than finishing each raid tier, is to enjoy the company of those around them. None of us want to tolerate our raiding environment – we want to thrive in it and celebrate it.

Our goal in Ny’alotha is not just achieving Cutting Edge, but to do it in a healthy and reasonable amount of time given how few hours we raid (along with everything outlined in the previous paragraph). In patch 9.0, our mission is to be a top 100 US raiding guild, and all on two nights a week, three hours per night. We do not raid extra days or hours under any circumstance. We do, however, provide an optional Heroic sale run on Wednesday nights to facilitate alts, gold generation, and all-around team-building.

Additionally, the guild is constantly running Mythic Plus dungeons each and every week at all levels. If you want to push 15s, or even the low 20s, there are people who can and will run them with you. Get involved, and have fun!

If you have any interest then please reach out however you see fit, or simply fill out the application. We want the best you have to offer. :slight_smile: