[H][US][Mal'Ganis] <Amigos for Life> are recruiting DPS + 1 heals ! Th7-10 + Su6-10- 3/12M

Our raid times are

Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST

Sunday 7pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

strong DPS players

Would love a Boomkin, BM hunter, DH, and/or Mage but we’re open to dope players!

Would love another healer as well

I’m open to paying for your server transfer

Contact me on battle.net pinksocking#1405 or on discord pinksocking#1174

We’ve been rebuilding our roster and our current progress - 3/12m

GOALS

Our objective is to put together an airtight 20man raid which we can travel from expansion to expansion together and achieve cutting edge on a 2 day raid schedule.

• INFO

Amgios for Life are made up of different friends we’ve met over the strange 15 year journey that has been wow. We want to expand our roster and build a new team that can push into Nya’lotha and Shadowlands.

We’re looking for folks who want to grow as a team and learn together. It’s about pushing each other to be the best they can be. We don’t believe in being toxic to each other, leave that in the pugs.

• RANDOM INFO

We run keys almost nightly (obsessively)
We don’t believe in being noninclusive with our groups like many other guilds are. Cliques are whack. We’d like to have a solid 20 man core that we can all play with

Sometime soon we’d like to start farming mythic Ashvane for trinkets and BOD for Jaina mounts.

We are american amigos - this is an all English speaking guild, lol. We don’t take ourselves too serious Would love to build a rated BG team as well!​

The future is bright and filled with loots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Send you a btag request

1 Like

HAHA, it would help if I posted the write bnet then eh?

it’s pinksocking#1405

Sent again

amigos for life rescued me from homelessness on the streets

We rescued Rezz from homelessness

1 Like

We could rescue you from homelessness as well!

They took all my vowels away. But they bring me to raids and dungeons so it’s ok.

9/12H cleared - Should AOTC this week. Need some DPS to get mythic progression started

bring fat deeps for m+ too if you got it

AOTC last night :sunglasses: need some sweet dps for mythic!

ranged dps needed for mythic. melee heavy atm. lookin at you boomies/hunters/mages

LF heavy DPS for Mythic prog

I’m interested if you still need a hunter, add my btag for more info. Lurch#1723

we’re still in need of 2 DPS for mythic progression

1 healer would be cool too (mistweaver?)

3/12M NYA – WTB DH carry

we’re 3/12 mythic now. need about 4 DPS and potentially 1 healer to solidify our core for cutting edge + shadowlands

Wtb ranged dps