470 dps warrior lf mythic guild

Hey! Currently 12/12 heroic and 3/12M. Have previous mythic exp from WOD to now so i know the requirements and expectations. I have a pretty flexible schedule so most times/days work! I’m currently on proudmoore but have no problem swapping realms. I can provide logs so just hit me up! #Dhezi1820

1 Like

Would like to talk with you more, illmerica#1459

Tues / Thurs - 6-8pm pacific times

Hey Dhezi,

I added you. We are 3/12M, Thursday 9-11 est and Friday 9-12 est with an optional night on Saturday usually reserved for alts. Below, you will find our posting.

i have a guild in stormrage pst me in discord if you still lookinf Thugnificent#2056

Greetings Dhezi!

We are currently looking to recruit members for adventures in Shadowlands! We are an AOTC / Mythic Progression guild but we also welcome casual’s and social members. While we have & know what it takes to take on Mythic Progression, we also know how to have fun in the process so it does not feel like wow is your second or third job.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST. We will also be raiding on Friday & Saturday pending the number of members we have. We usually fill up to the point where we have an ALT Raid on the weekends ( which is optional ). If you are looking to be apart of a great community with amazing members be sure to look up .

We would love to have you on the team!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild and ask for an Officer or add us on battle.net.