[A\ <Pack Mentality> - Stormrage. Thurs/Fri 9pm-12AM EST, 3/10M, 10/10H - Recruiting Healer & DPS

Greetings fellow WoW addict,

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 9-12 Eastern and Friday 9pm-12am Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Priest, Monk
  • Melee DPS: Warrior, Monk
  • Ranged DPS: Druid

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678.

I joined this guild a couple months ago, and haven’t looked back since. This group of folks is extremely welcoming and very fun to play with. It’s been really nice to find a group where I can do high keys, raid at a competitive level, and even do some PVP from time to time. Come join us! Feel free to reach out to me as well @ KriztovChaos#1801 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same boat as Mel. I joined just before Ny’Alotha release, and they’ve been a fantastic group to be with. Especially that Grope fella.

Feel free to reach out to truealpha#1270 as well! :blue_heart:

3/12M! Could use Holy Pally or Resto Druid with a dps offspec

If a tank spot opens up or there is a tank with a DPS off spec, we have a group of 3 looking for a guild to raid with. Resto Druid, Brewmaster, and Fury Warrior. All 4/12m right now. We’re also all around 30 so the fit would be great if it ever works out.

1 Like

Hey Edward! Unfortunately both tanks are set in there roles. Does the Brewmaster have a viable os?

1 Like

Unfortunately he’s a pretty good tank and determined to stay as one. No big deal, we’ll keep looking. Should anything change keep us in mind. Hard to find a group that needs the 3 of us at this point.

I added you

Hi! Are you guys still looking for a warrior dps? :smiley:

2 Likes

We are always recruiting strong dps for Mythic and all classes for Heroic Ny’alotha and keys.

1 Like

One of us, one of us…

We raid and stuff. Pretty tight. Short week, and so far decent progress in not much time. Just need some sturdy people.

1 Like

Achieved 9/10H tonight and have gotten Denathrius to 40% in one night of progression. Come join the nonsense and have fun with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

AOTC likely after next reset, come join a semi-intelligent, sometimes funny but remarkably handsome group of ladies and gentlemen!

We’re consistently going 9/10 on our first raid night of the week. Come help us down Sire Denathrius and progress into Mythic.

1 Like

AOTC achieved! Looking for more more mythic!

Just got AotC tonight with our guild group :slight_smile: Hopeful for mythic, but need some other people to round out our roster.

Hi!
My boyfriend and I are looking for a raiding home.
Hes currently a 210 boomkin…and catching an elemental shaman up for raiding.
I have a 205 prot pally…
a 203 guardian druid.
( unholy DK
As well as shadow priest ) those guys are less geared and need more time but if you have room or are looking for those specs were looking for a home

Hey Daedrille!

We filled our tank slot but are always looking for great dps! Feel free to reach out to me via battle tag, Dabears#1561, if you want to chat some more!