468 Rdruid LF Weekday Mythic Raid Guild

With love and respect to my current guild Syzygy and the great people I’ve met, their current raid times do not match my current availability so I’m entering free agency.

-Years of Mythic raid experience, took about a two raid tier break, coming back for 8.3 and Shadowlands.
-I come prepared to raids, enjoy running M+ content, not afraid of AP grinds.
-I research fights and enjoy deep diving into my logs to improve my own play and mechanics (used to slog through raid logs as a raid officer in a guild awhile back).
-Quiet, laid back, mature adult but not worried about a little weaponized autism.

LF Cutting Edge/HoF aspiring guild, preferably somewhere in the hours of 6-11 CST but can be flexible during the weekday.

Hello! I’m interested in talking to you about this. Could you add me on Btag?

BeerMagic#1250

Our guild is looking for healers that want to join our core mythic group and be long term members of our community. We’re currently 4/12 mythic, and looking to get cutting edge ultimately as the main goal.

I am currently researching candidates to find the right fit, so if you could be prepared to show me a log or two so that I can go over it with the team, that would be fantastic!

We raid Tues-Thurs 6:45 - 9P server time. So really right in the middle of your availability which is great.

I’ll be on tomorrow sometime in the afternoon, alternatively you can message me on discord.

Vandrakus#6952

Looking forward to hearing from you!