468 Fire Mage LF guild

Hello,

Returning player looking for raiding guild to finish off BFA and head into Shadowlands. I don’t have a lot of experience in the Nya’lotha raid, but I am an experienced raider and can get caught up quickly.

Preferred raid times are weekdays anytime after 8pm EST.

For more information hit me up on discord: Kalanakila#5480

I’ll hit you up fynale#4827

Would you be interested in a Tuesday Thursday 730 to 1030 pm est raid group. Invotes start about 715. Currently 5/12m in need of a fire mage. If so my battle tag is memoryfoam#11291 and me and we can chat.

Hey Kawela,

Close Enough might be a good fit. We’re a newly formed guild of mostly 9/12M raiders. Always on the hunt for more CE minded ranged dps and we’ve had a number of returning raiders we’re working with. We will be raiding Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST, so the times would certainly line up well.

Check out our forum post/application link at [H] <Close Enough> 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM - #7 by Dedrigar-area-52

Forest River is recruiting RDPS atm. We raid Tues/Thurs/Monday 6-9pm EST. I added you on discord if you want to speak further. Discord name is Beef.

Sorry, but I wouldn’t be able to make a 6pm raid start time.

Hello! I understand how it feels to be looking for a new home so I’ll make this short & sweet to help! My guild Virtually Impossible is an established guild (3 expansions now) that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events/raids to do & plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
Consistent Mythic+s from 0-15+ or higher.
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord)

Howdy!
We are a group of recent transfers from a Stormrage Alliance where we were 2/12M. We’ve been around since 2016 as a guild. We are an active adult guild with several social events. We strive to bring back the glory days of WoW where you raided with not only other players, but your friends!

Here’s the need to know:
Consistent Mythic+s opportunities!
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Saturday Funday Alt Raid - 8-11pm EST

For additional information or if you have any questions please contact me at: Real ID: Starlord#1351 or Discord: Dookar#1589

Hey Man, my name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding is Hard:( I’m going to drop my guild spam, if you’re interested there’s contact info at the bottom!

Heyo, we are Raiding is Hard! We are based on Area 52 (H) and we are recruiting DPS for our core progression team. We are a friendly late night raiding guild that is looking to clear Nya and continue onward into Shadowlands.

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 12pm-3am CT

Current progress:
We are currently 5/12 with Hive and Shad down. Our best pull on Xanesh is 5%

Requirements:

-Rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord (Mic is optional but recommended)
Ability to take constructive criticism and a willingness to learn and adapt.

If you are interested or have any questions my Battletag is Bullcon#1672 and my Discord is Bullcon#6858

Greetings Kawela!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886

***Death Run*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10-1est (7-10pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Death Run is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Death Run means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265