467 Warlock 12/12H Looking for Guild

Let me know your times and progression please. :slight_smile:

Hey Phatpro

I’d be interested in having a chat and possibly trial you next lockout. We’re located on Area 52, Horde, guild is called SAF. We’re 5/12M and raid T/Th 8-11 est, with an optional Heroic on Wed 8pm est for Mains/Alts/Inactive Raiders and Socials.

If our schedule works for you, hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

hey phatpro ,

would love to chat sometime in discord if you are available. We are a 12/12H guild looking to push into mythic. We raid tues/sun 8-11 EST. Looking forward to hearing from you. get a hold of me on discord miggs47#0780

Hey Phatpro,

Who is John Galt is a Horde raiding guild on the server Hyjal. Our current progression is 4/12M (Hivemind killed). We raid Tue/Thur from 7:30-10:30pm PST with an optional/alt heroic raid on Sundays at the same time. We are currently looking to add some skilled RDPS to our roster to help strengthen the group. I would love to get some more information from you. Feel free to contact me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or on Discord @ Delgalo#9742 to get some more information from me. I hope to hear from you!

Check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Come check us out
[H] <Parasomnia> Team 2 Weekends LF RANGED DPS

Hey would love to chat more currently 3/12M raiding tuesday 830-1030 pm est and friday 930-1230 pm est. Hit me at cran#1145

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
5/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

HEY! I have a horde 4/12M guild TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. I can give more details if you wanna add me on BNET to chat! Rawra#1290

Hey Phatpro,

Here is our recruitment post and will give you some insight on us. If you want to know more shoot me a bnet invite, its at the bottom of the post.

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH
Hunter
Warlock
Ele Shaman

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is a guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)

TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

In Game:

Dukov-Sargeras

Casepally-Sargeras

Hey we are on thrall horde as well 12/12H looking to get into mythic. raid tuesday/thursday 8-11pm eastern we pvp a bit and run keys pretty much every night… add me Haz#11909 or discord is Haz#3047

Hey would love to talk, my guild is 5/12M. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. We are looking for a lock. My bnet is tokara102#1782.

Hi Phatpro. If youre open to alliance and our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

4/12 M (12/12H) is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – Disc priest + flex healer (dps with solid healing off spec)

Ranged DPS – preference for Warlock, Mage

Melee DPS – not at this time

Tanks – off tank (solid dps with tank off spec)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hi Phatpro,

Our guild Empathy 9/12 Herioc is currently recruiting R-Dps and a lock is something we really need. our raid times are weekends Sat and Sun 9pm-12am server time. We are a 18+ community that are close with each other and we do a lot more then just raiding. M+12 through 15 all week and visions to help each other max our cloaks.

Hey phatpro, how’s it going.

The Third Wave is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps.

currently, we are 4/12 M and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We have an age variety. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment.

We are currently seeking:
RANGED SLOTS
★ 1-2 Warlock’s - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 3 mages - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 hunter - HIGH PRIORITY
★ open to other classes

MELEE
★ 1 fury/arms warrior - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 Rogue (Preferred Assassination) - medium/ priority

• open to other classes
    Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
    Logs’s would help you get a better chance of getting accepted!

we were a newly formed 8/8 H guild last tier.
Currently 4/12 Mythic Nyalotha! 12/12H
★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE.
★ raid Tuesday,Friday,Saturday 8pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on Wednesday’s 8pm est to 11pm

here are some of our mimimul requirement’s:
★ HoA: 75+
★ heroic current content (11/12 or AOTC) (Will consider otherwise)
★ Parse Avg 70-80 or better in Heroic (Will also consider otherwise)
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with the right consumables and pot’s
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ for weekly box.

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
Garrett#7560 (Discord)
CrazyMage#1135299 (Bnet)

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 7/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

[A][US][Stormrage] 2/12 Mythic - Tues/Wed/Thurs Night raiding guild

We are currently recruiting for Mythic progression. Our raid nights are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am server time (10pm - 1am EST. time).

We are we recruiting all players for any type of content. we run weekly 15’s, push high keys, and do more casual type of content

Feel free to inquire about more information by PM’ing me or reaching me on other platforms

Btag: Sulburner#1151

Discord: Sulburner#0359