[H] <Parasomnia> Team 2 Weekends LF RANGED DPS

Parasomnia is a Horde Guild located on the NA Area 52 server.

We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Weekend Raiding Team 2.

Currently we are 5/12M and working diligently towards solidifying our Mythic roster for 8.3.

Our Raid times are Friday and Saturday 10p to 1a Server (EST).

High priority for the following dps classes but all other dps are welcome as well:

• Mage *****
  • Warrior ****
  • Boomkins ***
  • Feral *
  • Warlocks ****
  • Death Knight **
  • Shadow Priest ***
  • Rogues *
  • Hunter **
  • Windwalker **
  • Enhance **
  • Elemental ****
  • Ret *
  • DH *

please note, if applying we require our raiders to be have at least lvl 80 neck and lvl 15cloak

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have AoTC experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:

• Tadra4ever#1371 (Discord Q.#6877)

Discord info: discord.gg/parasomnia

Contact on Discord for Application!!

2 Likes

Looking for Fire Mages, Boomkins and MELEE to finish out heroic and push into MYTHIC Ny’alotha!!

What is a Tadra and why is it forever?

Tadra is the first toon i ever made thus he shall live forever.

EVER EVER? Or just in WoW?

EVER ever.

Wooten Parasomnia son!!! Watch out here we come ladies!!!

And lads, and everything in between.

1 Like

Hi There… I’m interested!

Sent a friend request… My Btag is Rigz#1465

if not… free bump for ya… Thanks!

AOTC :smiley:

1 Like

Opening recruitment up to tanks and DPS with viable Tanking OS!!

Still in high demand for Fire Mages and Boomkins as push into Mythic!!

Hi Candy o/

Still looking to add a few more Ranged DPS w/ healing OS and Melee DPS w/ Tank OS! Very close to filling our raid roster for mythic!!

Lets kill some puppies! And by that I strictly mean Shad’har.

1 Like

Looking to recruit RANGED DPS and Healers /w OS DPS. Dont be shy! Luxicake has the best feet pics!!