467 Ilvl when can I mythic 0?

Question. New to mythic plus and what is the min Ilvl for mythic 0? I don’t want to be lagging behind in Ilvl. Thank you! Trying to get the weekly done today if I can

515 ilvl or bust.

I dunno, I was doing them at 470 when this patch came out. And we were all “man, they really buffed this”, but we completed all of them nonetheless.

1 Like

You can do M0s in green questing gear, assuming you know your role. But at this point, you are likely to just end up getting carried so the ilvl doesn’t really matter.

Just start your own group and get going. No need to care about what ilvl “you are supposed” to be at in that case. Mind you that personal experience and skill is more important than ilvl in general. For a M0, it doesn’t matter so go wild. Once you get into the M+ aspects then maybe care a lil’bit more but still, in general, make your own group and go wild.

Not this season. No you can’t.

I would say 490s for the average player. But his is a good week to start groups as people will be trying to complete the weekly.

1 Like

id love to see your videos of you doing s4 m0 (s3 +10) in 359 ilevel gear. that is what heroics orignally dropped, iirc, meaning that quest greens were even lower than that.

maybe you did m0 in s1 in quest greens. no chance you are doing s4 m0 in that gear.

heroics today drop 476. if your gear is lower than what heroics drop, your chances of getting into a key are pretty low.

1 Like

it is sort of frustrating that there is no real direct chart for ilevel and key level. but if you go by the idea that current heroics drop 476, then it gives you an idea of the floor ilevel for m0.

if you aren’t already running lfr, do all the wings of the current awakened raid. you will likely get at least 2 bullion and maybe even a couple of pieces of gear. lfr drops something like 493 and the bullion piece would also be 493. that could bring you up a couple of notches. plus you might get awakened sparks in the raid to craft a 502 piece.

I think if you can get to at least 470, you will have a better chance. keep in mind that you are competing for a slot with all the other dps also looking to run the weekly. it isn’t that hard to get your gear in the 480s/490s and a lot of dps have that ilevel already.

make sure to do the superbloom and zaralak caverns for the 200 each fllightstones and upgrade your gear.

It can be done. But I it’s not going to be done by an average player or by one that’s asking this kind of question.

Around 470ish is when you can do m0.

Minimum is irrelevant, a group of 440s playing well could do an m0 but you’re not going to be invited by randoms until some arbitrary point where you probably outgear it anyway, especially on mythic dungeon week.

1 Like

I would be fine with it but you might need to make your own groups.

Aim to do a tour of 0s before climbing the starting ilv really helpsm

show me your video of a tank with 400k hp and your dps with 250k hps running a s4 m0.

any single aoe damage effect would be a one shot wipe.

There aren’t any minimum requirements for m0 and above.

It is easier to get a group with high ilvl and m+ score.

If you need help getting into groups send me a friend request and I can use my tank privilege to get us a key or to run your key.

Battletag:
Taedas#1174

Literally had someone do keys naked as a tank and time 20s either this expansion or last expansion.

I had a guildy at 490 healing 10s last night.

Good high end players can do it in greens but that’s not the normal or average player.
It requires people to maximize their toolkits and use their utility properly.

1 Like

The skill gap between the top and bottom is massive.

1 Like

Yep and my guildy is a warlock main. Doesn’t even main healer.

We’re also just a late CE guild which means the better players than us can do it in lower gear.

I definitely should’ve included I mean world quests and level 70 questing gear as well I guess. My bad.

Regardless though, because of how M0 works … there’s no minimum gear requirement to start a group so…

This is largely irrelevant, and starting a group by yourself was one of my primary points as well.

But you were both right I should’ve specified WQs and max level quests yes, sorry 'bout that.

Competent people made it all the way to +8 on the first week with 483 ilvl

I’m sure you can run +0 with whatever blue gear heroics dungeons give you.

1 Like

If you player your class well, you can do M0s at lower than expected item level.