464 choices hard to pick lol

6 Likes

Im going through the list to see which of my mounts are not on the list and see that my Otterworldy Ottuk Carrier is not on there :cry:

9 Likes

No Otterworldly Ottuk? RIP otter lovers.

8 Likes

Dang, didn’t even do the one mount I was hoping for

2 Likes

I look forward to changing up my three action bars filled with mounts on the right. I usually have it about half and half, half ground mounts and half flying, but with dynamic flying, I’ll probably just have a few ground mounts, a few static and the rest dynamic. Can’t wait!

I immediately singled out 5 mounts, all birds.

Most important to all is my beloved Dread Raven.
WE ARE SO BACK BABY.

5 Likes

Is there a list of mounts that don’t have it?

2 Likes

Oh snap. My paladin’s mount and warlock’s mount are included.

Vrooooooooooooom!

9 Likes

It’s not hard to pick. The obvious correct choice is Hogrus Swine of Good Fortune.

1 Like

I don’t have a full list yet, but at least the ones that I have found so far are Otterwordly Ottuk, Wonderous Wavewhisker, Zenet Hatchling, Duskwing Ohuna, Jade, Bright Foreseer, Ash’adar, Hardbringer of Dawn. These are some of the ones that I could find that I currently own, Im sure there are a few that I missed. I find it ironic a few of them are Blizzard store mounts.

2 Likes

Ctrl + F

Yak

Zero results found.

Guess I wont be pre-ordering. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m really curious to see how the mechanical mounts like the Sky Golem and the Mechagon Peacekeeper and the rockets will look with Dynamic Flying. Wasn’t expecting mounts like flying carpets to be included as well.

3 Likes

I was surprised and happy to see the flying machine and the carpets.

2 Likes

Divine Kiss of Ohn’ahra, but not Druids flight form? Seems sus.

I’m glad my Obsidian Gravewing is on the list.

OMG YEAH! Almost all my favorite mount are on the list.

Blue Protodrake
Invencible
Bound-blizzard
Stormwind Skychaser
Glacial Tidestorm
Archmage’s Prismatic disc
Azure Drake
Tarecgosa form
Honeyback Harvester’s Harness
Eve’s ghastly rider
Lightforged Warframe
Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent
The Dreadwake

1 Like

Lol. I’m 100% going to use this.

2 Likes

I recall them saying that druid flight forms would have dynamic flying on expansion release.

They may not be listed because they aren’t mounts.

3 Likes

That’s fair. That makes sense.

1 Like

Just a guess.

Glad to see my courser horsies and gem panthers on the list. I only ride mounts that fit thru doorways and ones I can see around when flying.

Most of the current DF mounts are too wide, too fugly or wobbly. I only ride the one that looks like the Alliance bird.