464 choices hard to pick lol

When they announced this mount, i leveled a female void elf warlock just because of it, and i made a transmog set to mach the broom.

It will be super cool with dynamic flght.

1 Like

so basically everything with wings

This! And probably they will continue to add more mounts later. WoW has too many mounts, it will take time.

Which one were you hoping for?

Also, why do I always confuse you with Magnarok? Is it the 'tism?

A good number of mounts. I do find the list hard to read due to all the gold text though. Hopefully there will be a way to filter mounts out in the UI. Though, there will probably be an addon to do that if Blizzard drops the UI ball.

Literally the 2 videos wowhead used on this post are 2 mounts with no wings…
Carpets, discs, jellyfishes, horses, and others, are included on the list.

Will there be a toggle for switching between normal and dragon flying or will these mounts be dragon riding only?

a toggle these 464 mounts will be able to draagonride skills

Yes, a new base line ability called “Switch Flight Style” will be added in TWW:

• Must be on the ground
  • Has a 5-sec cast time
  • Will dismount the player to cast

Good problem to have

I feel like it would have been infinitely easier to list the mounts that CAN’T skyride.

I really hope this changes, cause all it needs to do is dismount. The cast time is unduly punishing.

Soaring Spelltome

I am so beyond happy I have no words.

Yeah this one really needs to be added - kind of a prestige item, and it was added in Dragonflight. Blizzzzz

As someone pointed out, none of the flying mounts that double as a swimming mount (like the Aurelids) can do it.

It’s most likely a coding thing they have to figure out. Cause you can’t exactly skyride while underwater, but if the mount is currently acting like a skyride mount, how would they handle it gaining a speed increase?

1 Like

This is messed up.

Tuskarr Shoreglider is ON THE LIST! We have a W!

Meh it would have been the only mount everyone used. Glad to see they used their brain and left it out.

Not everyone has the achievement…many don’t

Better to not allow it now then. before it becomes a big issue.