460 iLevel PvP Gear

Leave a glowing 5-star review and we’ll thank you with a piece of mythic raid gear that comes with a bonus socket!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What’s that like? The maut staff has a devouring vitality corruption andddd vers mastery stats which gives me a woody.

Fair enough lol, but I use the polearm when I go SV and I just watch my dmg sky rocket. Also helps that it came with a gem socket.

Oh yeh. just a wild guess but I’m thinking surv wants haste/vers?

In the case of PvP, I’d say do Haste/Vers over Crit.

These are healers in a random bg…

700k+ hp…

For future reference, I’m lucky to break 500k hp with multiple hp buffs in my casual PvP gear.

11 Likes

this having to cycle through all that old 440 crap gear to access the new pvp season 460 gear is an outrage and slap to the face to all pvpers .

11 Likes

Can you look them up on the armory and tell me what their ilvl is? For comparison, I’m 414 and have 266,120 hp unbuffed.

1 Like

Yeah that looks about right i noticed thats with food buff fort and i see a battle standard imagine also having the bear buff and a stam flask… my main with fort and food buff only reachs like 637k {i think} atm

1 Like

469 and 473.

O.O

Oh goodness. Thank you for looking them up.

If only I were in a 2,400 RGB group and did Horrific Visions lol. I wonder how much haste disc priests will have by the end of the season with full gems, haste corruptions, and 475+ ilvl.

edit: also I wish I had trust level 3. I’d love to post pictures like that.

Kind of random but I was reading about the MW fistweaving build where some people are getting 50% haste and doing crazy things in PvE.

Curious if people in mostly PvP gear can get anywhere close to that number of a single stat? Looking at one guys profile that has that much haste he has 3-4 bonus haste corruptions and 463 ilvl (mostly heroic and mythic raid gear).

While they stack that much haste for rising mist mechanics I was thinking a holy priest with 50% haste could cast gheal in 1.5 seconds in PvP which would be amusing.

1 Like

Can you imagine how demoralizing that would be, knowing that if this 720k hp priest gets even one 1.5 second cast off you’re back tot he drawing board.

1 Like

Doesn’t one of the battlemaster trinkets have 100k HP?

Even arena players like cdew and pikaboo don’t have that much HP.

Wat?

Just do more arena or rated and you’ll stack 460 in what… 2 weeks time?

Update: I just got the staff from heroic Maut.

Lol you beat me. I’m planning on bagging it before next reset. Hopefully.
I did get a 465 remote guidance device in my mythic + chest though. Does around 150k ish average on use…

Edit. Just did a pug heroic and got it, as well as Vers proc pants with best stats! Now I have too much corruption and need to work on my cloak.

the trust system is really annoying. i had it but took a break for a while and now its gone. it takes a long time to get and you have to be really active on the forum

1 Like

vers is ur best pvp stat.

boe already gives you 25% crit chance on target.

as far as rbgs ele sucks without moonkin aura and should be swapped for literally any other caster.

I wish it would tell me what I’m missing. I thought I had all the prerequisites but I guess not. I hope that you get it back soon.