460 iLevel PvP Gear

there is no good system left for the pvpers, Blizzard kicked pvp to the curb and made it pve or gtfo long ago.

8 Likes

Or people that didn’t play last season :sob: I didn’t realize how op it was in PvP for healers until I saw the last guide by skill capped, I’m pretty sad crap like that is locked behind old content.

Gross… How many would it take on heroic do you know? I might be able to convince my guildies to slap azshara around once a week if they want some quality PvP heals.

Then I just need an RNG vodoo totem out of atal dazar and I’m set. Good ol op pve crap on PvP. Feels bad man.

No clue.

In LFR, you get one token for each wing. So, 3 tokens each week.

Took me 3 weeks starting from start heroic isn’t hard I recommend grouping for it and this is coming from someone who doesn’t like pve at all

2 Likes

Doing heroic is less trouble than doing it on LFR… by far.

Just pug the groups . I don’t know how it’s with alliance but I see horde groups on LFG all the time to do the Eternal Palace

1 Like

I was just lucky, I replaced my dagger with an exact replica just 460 instead of 445.

Ty. 3 weeks isn’t the worst, might be able to convince my guild to go in. Should go quick with the amount of corruptions we got now.

1 Like

This is trolling right?

The only 2H caster weapon offered by the PvP NPC… and it’s stacked with Critical Strike?!

The stat that’s 50% nerfed in PvP…

:rage:

3 Likes

Only if there is cookies.

Ferals is bad too it has haste on it which sucks for feral

Well I suddenly feel less bad about not bothering to grind conquest for the last 10 weeks.

2 Likes

It’s 50 percent nerfed for everyone . I don’t see why you wouldn’t want it ?

Yeah. Feral gets crap. Just one option. I need to do heroic maut for that staff.

1 Like

:rage: : Searching for BFA PvP dev…

Searching…

Searching…

Searching…

Target not found.

:rage: : New target acquired.

2 Likes

Can’t tell if joking or serious?

:thinking:

First, I understand where you and other PVPers are coming from in this respect. There are certain stats that are more desirable for PVP. Then there is the other side of the coin.

I’ve been capping Conquest every week (including doing BGs) and looking for gear to supplement raid drops. I haven’t been having good luck in that area in this patch. No, I’m not as serious a PVPer as others in this forum. I’m more into the PVE side of the game.

When I saw that staff, I grabbed it in a heartbeat. It was a nice upgrade from what I was using. So, from my POV, it’s working for me. But as I said earlier, I understand why others wouldn’t be as happy as I am.

2 Likes

This is why PvP players can’t have nice things.

It would make PVE players feel like they need to PvP to get the gear they want.

Sadly the converse is true though, and the numerous complaints ever since Legion are falling on deaf ears.

2 Likes

I am serious … I don’t understand . Critical Strike is nerfed for everyone in PvP… so why would that matter if you need it as an important stat? It’s the most important stat for me as an Ele Shaman , PvP or PvE

No it’s not. Versatility is easily ele’s most important stat in PvP. Pretty sure the only spec that actually wants crit for PvP is holy paladin. Every other spec avoids it since it’s nerfed.

I guess it depends … if you are running a BoE , SoP build . You want to stack Crit.