460 iLevel PvP Gear

Yep. It’s the only reason I wanted to cap conquest these last 10 (?) weeks… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I don’t think I will actually use anything from the conquest weekly cap this entire patch except the weapon this week.

4 Likes

You gotta do higher rated pvp and pve content to get better gear, if all you do is casual content then all you get is casual gear.

3 Likes

Did they increase the conquest gains for the first 10 weeks yet?
I hope the stats changed from the 440 quest else I’m getting another weapon to trash.

I saw that 460 too on my main. Anyone who has already conquest capped enough to get the 460 gear probably doesn’t need it anyway LOL. Seems dumb. Unless they did some sort of catch-up mechanic for alts, IE. less conquest required to cap each week behind.

Otherwise, seems dumb.

5 Likes

Lol pretty much… I’ll use the weapons for my off spec and one PvP trinket. All the rest of the gear is easily worse than the m+ gear I have. I’m rocking two PvP items right now. There is nothing wrong with PvP gearing though :joy:

7 Likes

There isn’t if all you do is pvp.

Not always…

Please forgive me.

I’m trying to save you from N’Zoth, but it’s going to take a couple more months.

:sob:

Casual random bgers need it.

1 Like

I can use the 460 gear, it’s wanting to cap that’s the issue.

2 Likes

Ya I can use it .

Hey I resemble that remark! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If you are catching up you can cap as much as you are behind. Every time you fill the bar, get your reward and fill it again, till your caught up.

1 Like

So what, 10 weeks of capping till I’d even see 460 gear? Not worth it.

Also, the pvp gearing system is so obtuse that I had to come here to figure out how it works. But I suppose I’m preaching to the choir on that one.

6 Likes

Just got a 460 dagger with a Gem Slot, and 465 chest.

Gotta find someone to beat up now. :grinning:

2 Likes

Right, the catching up feels daunting BUT if that’s all your focus and you never log an alt it can be done. Do everything PVP, daily 2s, 3s, reg bg, epic bg, skirmish, rated bg, world PvP quests and island PvP. Bonus if you find an airdrop in the world. All of that pays conquest points.

Be advised to watch your bar, as you near 500 remember you lose any points over 500 until you cash in for reward.

2 Likes

My 460 weapon sims worse than my old 445 socketed weapon with Void Ritual corruption … should have just picked the damn shield .

1 Like

That’s a really dumb system

Imagine if PvEers had to deal with that

“Sorry you can’t go to Ny’alotha until you get every drop from Eternal Palace. Even if it’s not current content, and you don’t need it”

Oh the tears lol

9 Likes

Some of us (casual PvPers) are still trying to get Vitality Conduit rank 3.

It takes 21 weeks of Eternal Palace LFRs.

:sob:

2 Likes