451 Fury warr lf guild

My past raiding exp started in Wrath doing a few hard mode bosses in Ulduar IE, Flame Leviathan, and XT, 3/5 TOGC and 9/12 H ICC @ 30%. Cata prog was 7/8H Firelands for staffs for the mages in my guild and 4/8H DS. MoP I got server 14th cutting edge with Omnicide on sargeras alliance. Warlords HFC 10/13M. Legion Nighthold 5/10M, Tomb 4/9M, and Antorus 3/11M with aotc farm clears for gold and stand in dps for coven and aggramar since I stepped down to be more casual this teir for work. With BFA Uldir 3/8M with sub 20% on vectis, BoD 5/9 with sub 10% on rastakhan and sub 20% on mekka as a stand in, EP 3/8M with sub 5% on ashvane, and again current prog for Waking City is 12/12N and 4/12H from pugs.

Sorry for the massive wall of text, better to list the prog then explain later IMO.

What I am looking for on a more specific level. Pref, AoTC minded guild with some mythic boss kills, I am not looking for a CE guild to be honest since I dont have the time or the desire to put in 3 or more days into raiding I have done it before and its not for me.

So if there is any interest please list the guild info below or add my Btag @ OnĂ®#1194 ( the special I is alt code 0238 ).

Thanks for the time and considerations.

Hey just send bnet invite so we can chat. I think our guild is the right one for you.