450 Holy Paladin looking for guild to learn with

Just to introduce myself, my name’s Ben and I live in NC. Started playing seriously about 2 months ago, after playing off and on since ‘08. Serious about learning my class and grinding end game content. Looking for a guild that’s willing to bring along newer players and regularly working through end game content. I have a steady consistent shedule. I’m on Dalaran. Thanks!

Hi Ben,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

1 Like

YOOO, suh bro, we teach can help teach lead u in directions for info, and most multiclass stream, raids fri sat 8-10 keys aotc/mythic casual/discord/games

skiid#11883

Please feel free to check us out.

Hello, we raid fri sat 8-10 pm est, run keys regularly (daily) hang out chat discord movies games and keys, can help show ya the ropes and constant streams of keys in discord. Would luv to rock an hpal for sure always one of my fav heal classes. Even when blizzard doesnt know how to balance (on purpose of coarse to get you to play something else so you spend more $$, and time leveling a new class) Also no need to server xfer , can raid and do things xserver xfaction until tww anyways, and in tww can join guild xserver.

Hit me up

Skiid#11883

Hey there!

I’m Nab from “Dont Tease Me Bro”, a mythic raiding guild for TWW. We’ve made significant progress in Season 3, and while we’re taking a laid-back approach for Season 4, we’re focused on rebuilding for the challenges of War Within. Our goal is to return stronger than ever and surpass our achievements from last season.

We’re seeking dependable raiders who can enjoy the journey, including the occasional wipe on bosses, while also being committed to learning from mistakes and supporting each other’s progress. If this sounds like the kind of environment you’d thrive in, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Disc: mooney4629
Btag: Mooney#12761
Application: MSG via Discord to apply

Teams:
Team Onslaught (Mythic Prog/goal CE in mind Focused Group)
Tue/Wed 8-11pm EST

Team Vendetta (AoTc/Mythic Casual Focused Group)
Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30pm EST

With the upcoming TWW expansion, you can join our guild from any realm without needing a server transfer.

Looking forward to hearing from you!.