450 and 500 mount Achievements

Anyone think we might see them in 9.0 now that Shadowlands has been delayed?

It’s been like 2 years since they added the 350 and 400 mount achievements, a lot of us are already ready for the next ones.

4 Likes

I hope so.

2 Likes

I hope it’s not another recolor…

1 Like

I hope so. Also hope it’s better than barf chicken at 400 (I sincerely hate that mount).

Stormcrow would be really neat.

This proto would as well: (might not be unique enough but they love recolors so)

I’ve always wished this guy would be added sometime too:

2 Likes

It looks like the 10, 25, 50 and 100 cheeves were available right away. 150 came in 5.1, 200 came in 5.3, 250 came in 6.0, 300 came in 6.2, 350 and 400 came in 8.0. Source

If I were a betting man I’d put 3 fingers on a mid SL addition for 450

1 Like

I am guessing it will be a recolor!

2 Likes

Probably. But if it’s not, I’d really like a mount version of Wrathions drake form.

1 Like

I was about to make this thread. 400 mounts one is incredibly underwhelming, hoping for at least 450 mount achievement so I got reason to go beyond 350.

3 Likes

I’m fine with the 450 being a recolor, but the 500 one better be something unique.

5 Likes

It doesn’t have to be unique, just… not meh.

We already got a felfire bird at… 250? So getting same thing, but also ground only is lame. And that’s after people cried about original idea being recolored hearthsteed, which was better.

If they added Wrathion as you suggested, maybe even added Wrathion cosmetic outfit for 450/500 mounts achi, I’d be going for that hard. Rare and hard to get rewards is one of biggest drives in an MMORPG.

2 Likes

I SECRETELY LOVE IT

Well, I guess it’s not a secret. But yeah I would love the Stormcrow as one of the rewards. These would also be awesome rewards:

Imgur

4 Likes

Good lord, I just got to 250.

Everyone has their tastes :stuck_out_tongue: I just… ugh I very openly hate it, haha.

I like those choices though. I was thinking, and I know I said it on another thread, but the red Ur’zul could be a contender for 450.

I’d be SOOOO happy. It was pointed out because it’s a mythic raid boss, though, it was unlikely to be added to something like Legion timewalking. But I do know one of the mythic mount models was added as a recolor for 350–the infernal! So it’s possible another could make it as a collector achievement.

3 Likes

I’m almost ready for a 550 mount :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Sadly I only have 440 right now >< Been working on it since my return to the game, but I left for quite a while so there’s plenty in BfA I don’t have yet.

2 Likes

Nice job I wish there was an easy way to get the exact count in game. I don’t know my exact number since there is no current achievement to be reached.

1 Like

There is.

Statistics > Character > Gear > Mounts Owned

5 Likes

I hope to see a 450/500 achivment in 9.0. I decided to skip the Bruto grind and go for 450+ mounts before 9.0 instead. As for possible mounts I still really want the Blue/Green Storm Drake. I’m still bummed we never got the blue drakes considering how often we helped each other during Legion.

2 Likes

Thanks friend!

2 Likes

This is actually the only place to get a true count. If you have a Paladin with the extra Argent Tournament mount, use that toon for your count.

The achievement, armory and external websites are all bugged.