450 and 500 mount Achievements

Yeah, I have noticed this. Thanks for the very useful information!

1 Like

Yeah lol I am to… looks at pathetic mount list and cries

I agree with Jarbek. I decided to pass on the Bruto and purchase more mounts instead. Recent ones are the Blue Proto Drake and the Stonecore Drake. Thank you BMAH! Saved alot of grinding!:grin:
I just wish they would combined both factions on mount counts…like the bee mount for Horde #.

1 Like

Yeah Tovi when I am getting close too specific number I logged too my Pally cause of amount of pally owned mounts count for the mount count.

1 Like

Holy freeholy! I just got the 400 achieve and found out I could have got this awesome mount

But instead got the God damn barf chicken??? THE HELL, BLIZZ?!

1 Like

I love the “barf chicken” so I’m glad we got it but it would be nice to get this one too. :wink:

You’d think they would have straightened this all out by now. Battle pets are counted just fine, but mounts are all over the place.

2 Likes

YES! I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CALLS IT THAT!

2 Likes

Was this removed in the pre patch?

1 Like

Aw man I think you’re right, I can’t find it in my book.

This is ridiculous, why did they remove it??

1 Like

Idk, I’m still holding out for a hot pink frostwyrm.

2 Likes

I’d be fine with another achievement or 2 so long as a brutosaur recolor (minus the bells and whistles) was one of the rewards.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind this, actually. It’s kinda disappointing that the recolors were never added :frowning:

1 Like

After farming Rustfeather everyday on at least 11 toons, with that kind of drop rate I am done farming mounts after 400.

Been farming the Blazing Drake on my Hunter for years and years and years for that achievement too. Now with the level squish and imbalanced traits, who wants to work on these drops? It is work and not even fun work, it is drudgery.

When mounts were rare and a few hundred, the low drop rate made sense. Achievements make it a part of the game, a goal, so an ‘apart of me’ say no achievement for 450 and 500 mounts, another part says yes. Make drop rate is more accessible for anyone to dedicate time to this activity, especially new people. Can you imagine starting now and investing the time any of us have into getting 400 mounts!

You know you have either no life, or been around for awhile, or both (I fit into the last category) if you have that many. I say loosen the constraints on most mounts, make them 1-2%. If someone has repeatedly killed the same thing over and over and over again, make a boost to the drop rate. You can see how many time you killed a particular boss in your statistics, so the number is already there.

1 Like

Barf chicken? Well um okay…I for one think its a hundred times better than the red hearthstone mount we would’ve gotten.

1 Like

Cool, I entirely disagree and hate it considerably; hoping for something more interesting the next time around.

It is indeed just my opinion. I sincerely dislike the mount.

I think the 500 mount should be a Risen Brutosaur to stay with the undead theme of shadowlands or Something unique this time.

1 Like

I’m sure you’re right.