440 resto druid/430dh lfg

Mythic raider that took a break in bfa. Came back casual doing keys and such. Looking for heroic guild to get back into the swing of things.

We’d/Thurs prefered

Discord is Rev#3197 and probably the best way to reach me.

Hey Bridaa! Sent you a friend request on Discord :slight_smile:

Hello!

I’m Fezz, the Guild and Raid Leader of on Garrosh-Horde. Nice to meet you!

We’re a semi-casual guild that has been together for over 9 years. Raids times are Wed+Thurs 8-11pm EST, with availability for all members to learn while keeping progression moving forward. We also do many other events outside of the progression grind!

Feel free to add me at Fezz#1430. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Bridaa!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

We might be a good fit for you Bridaa :slight_smile:

Hi Bridaa!

Sending you a friend request on Discord so we can chat.
Peregryn#6031

Hi Bridaa,

Not sure if your days are flexible but here is our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and ranged dps BUT will consider exceptional players for ALL roles. We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players with <5% attempts on orgo previously. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as we can.

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile: