440 85+m logs Monk/spriest and ret/holy lf guild

We were in a guild that had slow progression, but what can we say we are loyal, guild ended up dying. We are a package but also very LOYAL Weve had many attempts on m ashvane and know the fight very well. We know all mytchic fights up to za’qul as well.

Both myself and my pally friend can file any role. I can heal and tank at a high level, as well as dps, so can pally. Additionally, i am able to role spriest as well.

Times
8pm pst + anyday mon-fri

Btag: kingsh7t#1906

Ill answer faster on discord

Discord: Protogonoi#4906

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

You didn’t include any schedule information but you can check Mythic/CE channels in Horde at least.

Heyyy Sworcus,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 26%) and has an immediate opening for a Windwalker Monk and a Holy Paladin.

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

EP Prog 8/8H 3/8M
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

Rdruid
Rshaman
Priest

DPS :

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord
ht-tps://discord.gg/rhBzSYZ

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Evilbox#1189 Guild Main Tank/ Officer in Training
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us! :slight_smile: Terp out-

Sent youba request on discord. Ill post out info for you to look at as well. Thanks in advance look forward to chatting! We are actively recruiting on off tank as well as whats posted below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 2/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking 1 tank, 1 healer, and DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Very interested in a BRM/Spriest

Evening we are 3/8 Mythic raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to 11pm

If interested please hit me up marlz#11990

Come check us out if you decide to go blue.