[A] <Proud Manlets> 8/8M US 89 Alliance HoF - Kel'Thuzad LF DPS, Heals, and a tank

About us:
The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history and have been playing at a high caliber since vanilla. We’re a new guild to Kel’Thuzad and finished our first tier together as server second and US 159 and second tier as server first US 69 Famed in BoD and US 86 Famed in Eternal Palace.

Goals:
Our current goal: Continue to be a top US 100 guild. We will achieve this by having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership.

Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, QnA sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring.

Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game.
In our off time we play other games together as well such as Dota 2, League, ToS, and whatever else is popular at the time.

When we raid:

Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday

Currently 9:30pm - 12:30am EST

Our recruiting needs:

We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere.

We are currently in need of very strong DPS and Healers please feel free to app.
Please have Mythic experience and logs for me to review.

Guild Perks:

We do sale runs to keep our guild money flowing and also give participants a cut of the sale. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks/pots/food and repairs are provided.

If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag or discord so we can discuss you being a part of Proud Manlets.

Battletag: Gabriel#1817

Discord: Gabe#0118

iraider 2 electric boogaloo

Doing a reclear starting tomorrow and trialing people on server or cross realm just let me know if you’re interested!

kicking a$$ and taking names

Looking to recruit a good lock or two, a rogue, and a warrior. Will take other classes with exceptional logs!

Recruiting alliance in 2018! Need more dps

Still looking for some ranged and exceptional melee!

Looking for Warlocks, and a hunter!

We need locks and a hunter for the new tier!

Looking for spriest, ele, hunter, lock.

Looking for shadow priests, elemental shamans, hunters, and locks.

Message me on discord or btag and we can talk!

3/9 M - opulence soon to follow.

Opulence dead and almost have Conclave down. Still need some dot classes. Any exceptional player considered!

We want bangers

Get @ us boys/girls/lads/manlets

Looking for some banging Spriests we should be 5/9M on Monday!

spriest needed still

I have an SPriest alt on KT that am trying to run with…380 atm

Looking for people that bring HUGE dps. Stormwall is almost dead and Jaina is next.

Famed Alliance #69 Jaina is officially DEAD. Recruiting all positions send me a message