44% of Alpha players picking Ardenweald

Whats your favorite metal album?

I like the way you think.

70 voters out of millions of people playing the game and im sure 50% of them are furries. I’ll be going kyrian or necrolord, no thanks.

Oh! I didn’t realize that. I will update the OP with the %s.

A night elf-adjacent race picking a night elf-based zone?

Your rebellious behavior is so powerful it could declare independence from the British Empire.

i want Ardenweald but Maldraxxus abilities is the most powerful for my playstile :c

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

We’re so screwed. :frowning:

Bastion is beautiful, but it’s just not interesting compared to what you get with the other Covenants.

Joke’s on Blizzard, all the paladin abilities are boring. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Owlboi does nothing :frowning:

Just tell everyone you were a big Ardenweald fan before it was cool.

I mean, it’s supposed to be the hunter/druid oriented one, so I would imagine a lot of people would be picking it anyway (because hunters mostly), but I think we need a larger number of people for a poll for it to be even remotely accurate.

I’ll definitely be choosing based on the character I’m playing. I’ve got about…7 characters ready to go and 1 yet to level, so they will all be among the various factions. But the factions will also have to fit them as best they can.

I was planning on going night fae. Hunter and Warrior bright blue ability. Havent really looked into it much yet.

Im undecided. We dont know what the entire package is yet. Still waiting on Soul binds.

I love the blue zones my shaman new home soon!

Fae are just really cool in general, imo. Way less overdone than something like gothic vampires.

Still, I won’t pick a Covenant until after I’ve seen all the benefits and can make an informed decision on what is best for each of my characters.

I think imma go Bastion just for Owlboi. :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: (Also because it’s named after Bastion from Overwatch, clearly a reference /s)

Gord’s Gold

1 Like

cries in Gust of Wind

Bastion sounds so boring, I hope they make it less boring.