44% of Alpha players picking Ardenweald

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/poll-after-playing-all-4-zones-what-is-your-covenant-of-choice/558613

From those who have played all 4 zones, Ardenweald is in first with nearly half the votes, as expected. It’s just the best one on all fronts. I liked Maldraxxus way more than I thought I would, it’s my #2.

Reading the comments gives you insight from people who have played the content and why they’re picking their Covenant.

Ardenweald: 44%
Revendreth: 29%
Maldraxxus: 19%
Bastion: 8%

6 Likes

I like Maldraxxus.

3 Likes

Damnit!

I was sure everyone would be picking Revendreth… I wanted to be a nonconformist!

9 Likes

70 voters

really? :rofl:

17 Likes

I choose no covenant. They can’t buy me, I’m my own Gnome.

5 Likes

There aren’t many of us yet!

There’s like 70 votes, that is way not enough for me to care a bit about it. That poll doesn’t mean much. Also please send beta thanks.

7 Likes

I don’t play Alpha/Betas, I’d burn out on the main game way too fast. I will say however, that based on everything I have seen and heard of Ardenweald so far, none of the other Covenants even come close to how beautiful and story-driven the zone is.

Plus, fox form is adorable.

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

how is this any relevant then?

dev’s already shutdown any feedback from outsiders that arent the part of the alpha cycle.

covenants will be an issue if left this way… too soft feedback for an alpha yet again, beta is where the tunning/technical things happens but nothing major.

3 Likes

Beta not even happening till after August at the earliest IMO.

It’s just interesting.

1 Like

No one else?

far more issues than just a human mistake to notice…

but sure noticed

1 Like

maybe this will teach devs that mobility is what people want most in WoW. They limit it too much, and then make all mechanics around it.

5 Likes

Yes not even a decent random sample.

1 Like

Venthyr is still my #1 pick.

3 Likes

Ardenwealds abilities are all incredibly well animated. They’re some of the most expressive and colorful abilities I have ever seen in WoW.

Probably gonna destroy lower end PCs.

it’s almost like the majority of the playerbase saw this issue coming from miles away but blizz decided (yet again) the players don’t know anything. granted they did change torments but i wonder when they will take us seriously on a regular basis.

3 Likes

Ardenweald is gorgeous! I understand why so many people like it. :love_you_gesture::yum:

3 Likes

How bad is Kyrian? (Those without Alpha can’t see the results)