434 Fury Warrior LF Raiding

I’ve been raiding for many years now and I just recently came back to the game and recently hit 65 neck. I have years of high end progression and am looking to pursue that again. Ideally looking for a 2 day guild Tuesday/Wednesday. Hopefully i’ll be a fit in wherever i join. Thank you.

Would love to have another warrior dps on our team.

We are three days for raiding though - T, Thurs, Sunday 8-11 PM Pacific Time. We’re 4/8 in EP Mythic with the goal being CE.

Guild Name: Excidiorum – Horde – Hyjal

discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if this interests you! Would love to have you.

Hey Boots,

I don’t see any contact information, so I’m posting here. I’m looking to add a reliable, solid DPS to our raid team and guild starting right away and continuing into the future. If you’re looking for a long-term home and stable place to raid, give us a look.

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. I’ve been the GM since TBC. Most recent progression is 4/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Orogozoa. I’m looking for people who:

• Want to keep their focus on retail WoW and the future, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP, essences, neck levels, etc.
  • Are reliable, calm, patient, positive, and somewhat communicative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Balance WoW with life and don’t burn themselves out
  • Enjoy mythic raiding, through its ups and downs

Look up our guild write-up on wowprogress for details about us. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time, although I have this cancelled for right now since we’re deeper into the current raid tier.

I hope you add me! Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

well we’re not quite Tues/Weds, but if Weds/Thurs works for you plz let us know!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hi. If you’re looking for efficient progression raiding on a very light schedule please give us a look. Here’s our recruitment post with more info and directions to the website where you can apply.

Hello Bootsbash, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple more DPS for Mythic (3/8M). We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Hi Bootsbash,

If interesting in heroic and alliance check out our info. Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello, our guild here on Area-52 is a pretty chill, casual raiding guild. We are currently 7/8H EP and raid Tue/Wed 7-10pm est. We focus on AOTC and are not looking to progress into mythic very much if at all. We are very active on discord and hang out very frequently on nights and weekends doing m+, leveling, old content, pvp, and simply just some all around joking around and chatting. If you have any questions or simply just want an invite hit me up on either Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Ondori#1706
Discord: Ondori#4720

Are you looking for a new guild family to fill that void creeping into your heart? Are you fond of weirdos and strange people to spend your time with? <Organized Crime> - Zul’jin might just be for you.

<Organized Crime> is an AOTC and mythic-push guild looking for new buds to join our shenanigans. We raid Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST and our members are active other days doing other content such as M+, achievements and exploration. We are currently 8/8 Eternal Palace and starting to focus on some mythic progression.

We are a family-type guild that likes people who can not only have a good time and play well with others, but can also pull their weight and focus on progressing to all of our best ability.

<Organized Crime> is currently recruiting:

Tank (Non-warrior)
Healers (HPal preferred, but open to others)
Maybe DPS (Our DPS roster is getting full)

<Organized Crime> is looking for:

– People we can depend on. Raid attendance is a must. We do understand emergencies and life happening, but we require an 85% attendance along with dependable performance in raid.
– People who know their shiitake. Whether it’s your class/spec, role or raid encounters, please have a well-rounded knowledge of your stuff and what’s going on.
– People who play well with teams. We like people who can encourage, help and work well with their fellow players in our guild.

But what can <Organized Crime> can offer you?

– An active and growing social roster.
– Constant progression and focus on end-game content.
– Guild bank, repairs and consumables.
– A family-type atmosphere.

Want to get in touch?

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts:

Dominitus#1741
Azly#1870

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Hi Bootsbash

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635