434 DH & 442 Holy Paladin looking for a raiding guild!

Hello!

We’re currently looking for a friendly raiding guild that’s mature, but also has a sense of humor. Unfortunately for us, we’ve found too many guilds that have a big ego or are unfriendly. We don’t care if it’s a guild that’s just starting up, normal progression or heroic, we’re just looking for a place to call home and that likes to push some content!

Our times are pretty flexible so any specific raid time we’ll be able to make. Also, we’re willing to move realms.

Chissara,

We’re looking for additional players for our newly formed guild. The majority of our core raid transferred from a dead realm and we’re looking to push into Mythic very soon (possibly tonight, depending on how things go). We’re getting close to being a full 20 group, but could fit in another melee DPS and healer for mythic.

We raid Fri/Sat and are a group comprised (mostly) of working class adults with families. We cater to that kind of crowd, and tend to end up with husband/wife couples or at least members that are married.

Here’s my recruitment post for more info. If you want to chat please feel free to add me.

Hello add me on discord I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.

is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 4/8)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

Hello Chissara, we are an 8/8H guild that are looking for a few more DPS to go into Mythic. Depending on how the paladin feels I cant give a main heal slot but we do seem to be looking for the main off healer role at this time. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If you think you might be interested hit me up; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.

hey there my guild is on Thrall - keepers of the Dark. We have raid on Wednesday and Sunday 9PM EST to 11:30. We have AOTC, but are reforming our raid, since most left for classic. We have weekly M+ and we are always down to help lvl or run old content for tmog and mounts. Some of the guild does pvp but it isnt a main focus.

My btag is whitewolf030#1626

We are social and dont sweat the crap. Everyone has RL to deal with. I think you guys will fit in with us :slight_smile:

Hey add me Rawra#1290 not sure if you are interested in a mythic guild but we are 4/8M EP TUE/WED 915-1215… we also do heroic/alt THUR… FRI/SUN RBGs and MON M+ (we run mythics all week long too)

Add me if interested in chatting more about everything! Our guild is very active/ calendar always full of events! :smiley:

Imperial Guard is recruiting for both of our raid teams

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are apart of the group. We have 2 raid teams Fri/Sat 7-11 CST 3/8M and a AoTC raid team wed/thur 7-10 CST that is looking at doing mythic. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended reguardless of most raid requierments. Raiding not your thing will join us and push keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that are 1.2k or higher and guild leadership that is 1.5k and pushing.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

Our 3/8M team raids Friday/Saturday 7-11CST is currently lf a DH dps however all exceptional players will be considered

HIGH Priority:
Demon Hunter ( dps )
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Monk - DPS

Medium:
Elemental Shaman
DK - DPS
Balance druid

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our Wed/Thur group is getting ready for mythic and lf anyone that would be intersted in entry level mythic raiding.

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.3k+ and guild leadership of 1.5k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for Sh!ts and giggles.

Contact Info
Bnet Tiekenee#1613
Discord Thirdpint#1124

HI There, I’m sorry to hear about your problem with finding a home. I find ppl are what makes this game have any value what so ever in most cases. If looking to or willing to transfer Something Epic H (Area 52) would love both of you to call it home if your still on the hunt. Mythic plus going on pretty close to every day mostly late afternoon to prime time in the evening. A evening raid team wed/thurs 9 to 1130pm eastern that is 8/8H looking for more dps and a holy pally and than we have an alt raid on fridays 945pm with no ilvl requirement. Guild is layed back with a sense humour to it. Decent size and has been together for 9 years. The raid is not completely all business but know when to buckle down and give it their best. If you are still looking you can message me at (btag Caili#1168 ) and if not i hope you enjoy your new home!

Hey! You may be interested in one of our raid teams depending on what progression you’re looking for! Check us out and apply on our site!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 5/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 6/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

we have an ego and are unfriendly dont join us

Good morning Chissara! I would love to talk to you about Hubris! I’m a pretty big fan of the group of people we have here. Hope to chat, take care!

Well hells bells hopefully you see this post, Good mornin’ we are an AOTC/M+ guild that is looking for a few more members to repair some of the damage that the whole classic fiasco created for many guilds. We are 8/8H and 8/8N we raid fri / sat from 9pm-12am PST on the Horde side of Tichondrius. If you would like more information feel free to add me on bnet at Vetec#1230.

Hey Chissara,

The team I’m recruiting for is agroup of friends, some of whom who have been raiding together since Burning Crusade. We’re a social group, usually having a fair amount of us (10 or so) showing up at Blizzcon the last 4-5 years. Hive on WowProgress will show quite a bit of Mythic already cleared for the Guild, that’s because we have a Sunday/Monday team “Swarm” that is progression minded and pushes the content hard with CE as their goal.

The group we are recruiting for is our Tue/Thu raiding which has a semi-casual mindset. We are more of an AOTC raid team , with pushing of earlier mythics afterwards.

As a guild running two raid teams in parallel, there’s a high activity level, with plenty of activity outside of raid (M+'s, Battleground, Arena’s, etc)

We’d love to have you two as part of our raid team. And if you are still looking for a team, feel free to hit me up on Discord for a chat.

TiniestBone#8928

Heya,

We are looking for a dps and a holy paladin :slight_smile: We’re a chill adult raid that runs Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern. We are 3/8M. If those times might interest you, toss me a message so we can chat personally. I would rather give you the feel of our guild in person than by leaving you a spammy message of all our rules and requirements (of which it’s have fun, strive to be better, kill bosses!)

Toss me an add on Bnet Ama#11132

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.!

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 6/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Officer & RL : Galicana#1405
Officer : Strife#1877

IMPACT (3/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE with hardcore progression on a casual schedule. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: BrM, H DH, Spriest, Mage, Lock, Hpal, Disc priest, Ele/Resto Shaman

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969

Hi there! My guild, Ethereal, is looking for more to add to our Heroic roster for raiding!

We are actively recruiting all roles!

About Us: Ethereal is a guild of adults on the Alliance side who have been raiding together for more than a few expansions. Originally from Vek’nilash, Ethereal has been around since 2006. We are a laid-back Heroic raiding guild that focuses on achieving AOTC well before the end of each tier!

Our goal is to down those Internet dragons and do it together and in style, while still being adults with real-life schedules. We enjoy simming, looking over logs, talking with each other to better ourselves, and long walks on the beach. :heart_decoration:

Server Info: Whisperwind is a CST server.

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9PM - 12AM CST.

Other Activities: We usually have M+, hardmode Mechagon, Island Expeditions, or PvP going on our offnights - especially Wednesdays and during the weekend. We schedule these things in our Discord.

Recruiting Wishlist

• 410 ilevel ideally (but if you’re not there yet, we’ll help you gear up!)
  • Melee players: Warrior or Demon Hunter
  • Any Healer or Ranged DPS (or if you’re melee and can hit things from a distance somehow, I’d be intrigued)
  • Anyone interested in Heroic progression and offnight fun

CONTACT INFO
Chunlu, GM: Lunula#1687
Ghostfox, Officer: Zeta#1225
Copelin, Officer: Copelin#1871

Thank you!