430 Fury warrior looking for Raiding/M+ guild

Hi Folks,

Looking for a Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild that also likes to do M+ during off times.

I have played off and on since vanilla, and came back for Dragonflight. Did the solo thing during season one running M+ mostly, but want to get back into a dedicated guild that raids.

Hit me up if interested. Thanks

You’ll find me on Kil’Jaeden as Waroc. For the Horde!

1 Like

[Cross-Faction] [US-Sargeras] Necessary Evil: A Fun, Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild :shield:

Greetings fellow adventurers! Necessary Evil, an established guild since May 2008 is currently recruiting skilled players to join our raiding team and our growing Mythic+ community.

:dart: Our primary focus is on raiding, with social aspects as a close second. We also emphasize the importance of Mythic+ and work together to improve player power through gear, experience, and teamwork.

:trophy: Accomplishments:

AOTC for Tier 29
Guild Keystone Master Season 1 of Dragonflight
8/8H - 2/8M VOTI

ABERUSS:
9/9 N - 5/9H

:spiral_calendar: Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM CST

:mag: Currently Recruiting:

• 1 TANK (Blood DK, Prot Paladin, Prot Warrior)
  • Mage
  • Exceptional DPS
  • Social members and Mythic+ players of all skill levels welcome!

:moneybag: DKP System:

• We utilize a DKP system that incentivizes attendance, timeliness, and exceptional performance during raids.

:globe_with_meridians: Guild Atmosphere & Values:

• Respectful, inclusive, and focused on fun while progressing
  • Old school WoW guild vibes with a semi-hardcore approach
  • Adherence to guild rules and representation of Necessary Evil in a positive light

:speech_balloon: Communication:

• Discord and in-game chat

If you’re interested in joining Necessary Evil, please contact Selekah#2573 on Discord or drop a reply below with your character information and a way to contact you.

We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks and tackling Azeroth’s greatest challenges together!

Interested in joining our team?
Bnet: Geo#1147
Discord: Geo#4450

Add me on Btag, let’s discuss further! Dub#11679

Currently 8/9H and have room for a warrior DPS. Tues/Wed Raid 9-12PM

I could use a good War. I’ll sac a ranged slot for one :smiley:

Sent a friend request - I am interested - want to discuss a few things before transferring.

Hello we are currently 9/9N 8/9H and looking for a few dps and healers to fill rank. RL things come up with people and they step away, so we are looking to fill those spots. We plan on diving into mythic and do tons of M+ we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.
Alliance-Stormrage- Azeroths Kitchen
Discord-Brody#3547

Hey Korkran,

Nice to see a fellow KJer! Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 8/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill out our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Hey Korkran,

Saltforged, on Illidan is searching for a Fury Warrior to join our Mythic Raid Team. We are currently 9/9N, 8/9H Aberrus (6/8M VOTI). Raids are Wednesday/Thursday 7-9:30pm CST.

Message me on discord if you would like to chat! Marsela#1976

Hello Korkran,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

7/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey there, if you’re still looking then we’d love to add a Warrior to our roster as we have none atm! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but hit us up if you’d like to chat about a raid spot!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 9/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Good afternoon! Saw your post, and figured we might have what you could be looking for.

About Us:

Nomen Mortuus is a newer, 21+ semi-hardcore content focused guild that aims to pursue KSH and beyond for our members with the current and future seasons! We are an LGBTQIA+ led guild who are eager to push ourselves to being one of the top rated M+ guilds here on Moon Guard, while maintaining a relaxing and inclusive atmosphere. We are also currently progressing in heroic raiding, and there is potential to open up normal raiding for alt nights as well as casual PvP. We are also looking for socials who just want to hang out, have fun and roleplay! Despite is being more content focused than anything, we still plan on creating both social and content focused events such as transmog nights, key pushing nights, game nights, and future monthly and weekly events such as mythic dungeon races where we can compete in teams of two or more to compete for either fun or for prizes!

Current raid days/times:

Tuesday & Thursday evening 6-9 CST

Previous raid progression:

8/8 Heroic for VOTI

##** Current raid progression**

7/9H

What we’re looking for:

Key pushers, heroic raiders, and social or RP members. Dedicated players who can take constructive criticism and are eager to push themselves to a higher level of gameplay in a PvE setting. We all enjoy the occasional roast, goofing off in our Discord and guild chat, but at the end of the day we want players who can sit down, get serious, and kill bosses to give us that single, double, or triple chest completion! As we are an LGBT+ led guild, we also do not tolerate any form of harassment, bullying, or hate speech. We aim to create an inclusive, safe environment where people of all walks of life and skill levels will feel comfortable to play the game together.

Expectations:

Being able to take constructive criticism in a PvE setting. We’re not here to make anyone’s life difficult, but players who wish to learn will go a long way. Members will be held to a social standard of the server as a whole! Remember, if you have the Nomen Mortuus guild tag then we will expect you to uphold our values, just like how other guilds will expect the same! We are more than happy to work with you when it comes to executing and learning mechanics if you need help, but only if you yourself are willing to accept it. We also expect that our members will pursue higher content as well outside of raid, such as higher keys. We would prefer to not have raidloggers as we are looking to form a close community that actively pursues PVE content, preferably together.

Recruiters:

• Dram
    Bnet: Duster410#1645
    Discord: Draz#7770
  • Dezi
    Bnet: Glowings#1907
    Discord: Dezi#0303
  • Kozra
    Bnet: Kozra#1260
    Discord: Kozra#9534

Crisis Averted on Hyjal server is recruiting a healer and dps for raid/M+. We raid Tuesday and Thursday night 7-9 p.m. PST, and Monday night progression 7-9 p.m. PST! We are a AOTC/KSM guild currently 9/9N, and 4/9 H.

Contact on Discord: Crypticedge#0591 or Other One#2209

Hey Korkran, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!