423 DH (H) LF heroic raiding team

I am est and i am in the military so once every 6 days i will be on duty and will not be online at all that day, with that said i am not looking for a mythic progression team, just a team that does heroic and has fun doing it, hoping for just 2 nights a week, leave info below.

Hi there, my guild raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 est were currently 7/8 n starting heroic on 7/30, if these times work for you hit my discord Iridium#0390 or bnet faux#11743

Greetings!

First, if you’re considering transferring/faction change. Ascendance might be a good fit (besides the ex-military we have in guild), we raid Tuesday and Thursday 10:45p - 1am EST. We’re an AoTC guild that will jump into Mythic once we’ve got as some solid gear, but being a 4.5 hour/week raiding schedule we are focused on fun and enjoying some progression while at it.

If you’d like to chat more my Btag - Cailyth#1999

Cheers!
C

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid 3 nights a week, but if you can only make 2 that is fine! Also, if you do prefer to stay Horde, we do have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 that I would happily get you in contact with their recruitment officer! They have the same ideals/values but a slightly different raid schedule :slight_smile: They do only raid 2 nights of a week so that might work better for you!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Uzumaki,
Thank you for your service =)
We have a few military people in guild and understand there will be times they’re not available.
We make it work anyway!
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need a tank or dps! We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796,

Hi Uzumaki!
If you’re open to faction/realm xfer, Exodus on Fizzcrank/Aggramar would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST
We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We typically do not clear farther than H., but sometimes we’ll try the first couple bosses on Mythic at the end of a raid tier. And we do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.
If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk more! Locks#11134

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at[http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild ](http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

We might be a good fit! Fat and Bad is looking for more dps to fill out our roster, we’re super familiar with military schedule (co-GM is in the Army!), we’re not SUPER casual but we’re way more casual than most so staff duty and the like won’t be an issue. We’re not currently doing mythic, although we would with the right team, but at the moment we’re focusing on heroic progression. We do raid 3 nights, but hopefully that’s not a deal break. Raids are 9pm-12am EST T/Th/Sun.

Hmu @ PlayerOne#11128

Thank you for serving.

Hi, Uzumáki!

We may be just the guild you are looking for! Hope you will check us out! To learn more, please visit our Guilded portal (guilded.gg/CraziesAgain) and/or see below.

Click for Recruitment Post!

We would be interested in chatting with you so hope you will reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999.

Best of luck in your search; hope to see you soon!

Uz,

Looks like you have received a lot of attention. First off, let me say thank you for your service. We’ve got a few active duty and retired military in our guild (or currently on break). Not sure if our times would line up for what you’re looking for, but we’re missing a DH on our core team as of now. Check out my post if you get time, and stay safe.

Check out our posting for Deadly Legion Horde Guild & see if we might be a good fit:)

Hi Uzumaki,

We have a small raid team that has mostly been playing this game together since vanilla and are trying to expand our roster by a few people. We only do heroic raids given our roster size (currently 11). Raids are one night a week and then we have another night that is for m+. We do go fairly late in the evening until we get aotc, usually 12-1230 est on raid night. If interested and want to talk further you can get me on discord at wyle#8793 or my btag is wyle#1840.