420 Glimmer Holy Paladin LF late night heroic / mythic raiding

Title. 420 Holy paladin w/ 3 glimmers & a lights decree looking for a late night heroic or mythic raiding team. I know all the fights on heroic - no mythic experience this tier. 15+ years of raiding experience across multiple titles. Available every night, just has to be 10 cst or later start time. Willing to trial & transfer. My discord is the best way to get a hold of me at Tundera#1011 - bnet is Tundera#1266 or just leave me a reply with your recruitment ad here! Thanks

Accidentally posted on my warrior, this is my paladin!

Hey there! Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruitment Officer

Chaos Reborn is 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Illidan! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Friday and Saturday from 11:00 PM-2:00 am CST,

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Hunter

Contact Info:

Bnet tag: Edoras#1919 or ingame Hr�tha
Ingame : Scorkin
Ingame : Shyshy

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990

If you’re interested in a 8/8 H guild looking for members to push mythic add me on discord to chat :smiley:

Asyldur#6894

Hello! We are currently hunting for top-tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :octopus:

[A] <>The Epitome of Iniquity<> on Proudmoore is actively recruiting a few more bodies to refill our roster so we can push into mythic full force and would love to add you. We are 4/9M BoD after a late start, 8/8 H EP and with a mix of our two raid teams 1/8M EP. Our raid times are T/W 6-9 Pacific, along with possible Monday runs depending on progress throughout the week. We also actively run M+ and other events regularly. If you would like to join or have more questions add me Astriea#1872 btag or Astriea#2774 on discord. Thanks - Astriea