417 Mage 3/9M Experience LF Mythic guild

I am looking for a mythic guild that actually raids mythic content. My current guild just doesn’t have enough people to raid mythic content and it sucks because everything i do to improve is so that i can complete mythic raids. Don’t care if the guild is horde or alliance.

A little background info.

I raided hardcore during vanilla and BC. World 100 ranked guild during BC (Second Nature/Terenas server) Got burnt out shortly before wrath came out and quit until WOD. Played on and off since then. Been with my current guild since that time, but i am bored of only clearing heroic content with the occasional mythic boss.

I am a pretty quiet person and don’t care for drama. I always make sure to research an encounter before the raid, have the appropriate consumables ready and make sure to maximize my character’s abilities prior to the raid. I only play one class (mage) and have done so since vanilla.

My schedule is pretty flexible with the exception of one night. Thursday is the only night i cannot raid (at least until 9:30 EST) due to work. I am free every other night.

My warcraft logs parses

/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/nalene

Hi there! I am the raid lead of Vox Nihil on Zul’jin, a 9/9M guild that raids Tue/Wed from 8pm-12am EST. I would like to talk to you about joining us for the remainder of the tier and onward into Azshara. We will be reclearing this week, and would like to bring you in! I will leave my BattleTag below, and a link to our forum post if you would like to know more.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360

Heyyy Nalene!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 8/9M Battle of Dazar’alor (Jaina to 28%) and recruiting dps.

Last tier our team earned:

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 11:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST
Wednesday: 11:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST
Thursday: 11:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 10:00pm EST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Friday at 9:00pm EST

• All Monk Normal Battle of Dazar’alorSaturday @ 6:00pm EST

• Normal/Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Saturday at 9:00pm EST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Sellouts, illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 est. We are 3/9m but pushing until 8.2. Goal is cutting edge in palace. We have immediate opening for a mage and would love to bring you in to check us out and be a part of our progression. Thanks and good luck!

[H] [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

• Healer (RDruid or HPriest)
  • Ele Shaman
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there! We’re looking to add some ranged dps to our roster.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Good afternoon,
I wont spam you, but wanted to reach out. We are 6/9 mythic Horde on A52. We have a few spots open and would love to have you trial.

Hit me up if your interested
BNET: Skilcoil#11529, Discord: Chadlock#5091

Heres a link to our guild info with days and times,

Hey there!

We are Hybris on Zul’jin. We are a newish guild with 22 raiders sitting at 3/9M and 2/2H in our first 3 weeks of raiding. Currently looking to add a few people to the main roster, especially a mage! (So I don’t have to reroll :slight_smile: ) We raid Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am EST. If you want a fun environment with the intent on reaching CE in 8.2, then we’re the guild for you. We have an optional alt night on Tuesday, push A LOT of m+ and we have a few glads in the guild who pvp. If interested, my btag is Rolenn#1576. Hoping to hear from you, we’d love a good mage!

Hey There Nalene,

Would you consider alliance? If yes., Heres some info about us. We’re looking for a mage to join our team we’re currently 6/9M BoD. Raiding on Mons, Tues and Thurs from 9:30 to 12:30 Pm Est, or 8:30 to 11:30 pm CST or 6:30 to 9:30 PST. I’d love to chat with you more. Please add me @ bnet Rosettechrno#1937

Thanks and best of luck!

Hello! I am the raid leader for Who is John Galt on Horde Hyjal, and we raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:30PM-1:30AM EST. We are currently 6/9M and 2/2H and looking for exceptional RDPS!

We have been around since 2006 with the same guild master then as we do today. We raid Mythic fairly casually in areas such as attendance, but we strive for cutting edge each tier. We are ok if we do not meet that goal, as long as we get to raid in our tight knit group.

If this interests you, please add me Ailbhean#1965 or (discord) Ele#1998

Hey have somethin that may interest you! hit me up at shamel#11827

Hey Nalene,

Add me, I am very interested in speaking with you.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hi there! We are in search of some like minded people, who are looking to have fun with the game and push mythic progression :slight_smile: Please see our post below and contact myself or Jerememes for more info :slight_smile:

React is a new guild that close friends are creating in order to relive our glory days of clearing Cutting Edge content . Most of us are from various Top 100 guilds , but have had to separate over the years due to real life. However, we are back, and we are back with a newfound excitement and determination.

Our raid times are:

• Tuesday - 6:30 - 9:30 CST
  • Wednesday - 6:30 - 9:30 CST
  • Friday - 6:30 - 9:30 CST

I am a firm believer or recruiting the player rather than their commendations. If you have a positive, progress-oriented attitude, you will find a good home here. As I said, many of us have Top Raiding Tier experience and are looking to fill out the rest of our roster with additional like-minded players. You can teach skill, you cannot teach personality.

If you want to learn more, feel free to contact us as the information below.

GM - Jerememes

• Bnet : Jerememes#1130
  • Discord: Jerememes#7014
    *Bnet-Lyssa#1156
    *Discord-Olysian#5213

Color Blind - 8/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey Nalene,

From your post it looks like you are looking for a late night guild. However if you are free on Saturdays or Sunday and want to try out a morning/afternoon guild hit me up!

[H] Reckless Ambition [Area 52]

Raid Time: Saturday and Sunday 10am - 1pm eastern (6h per week)

About us: 2 day weekend morning raiding guild that maintains a light schedule and consistently gets CE every tier. We’ve been around since WoD downing every boss in mythic since. We are all adults here and expect our raiders to be in control of their schedules.

Each tier we actively recruit for new players. We have a strong core and a large pool of people who have been with Reckless for years. This is an 18+ guild. We expect our raiders to be exceptional at their class, and passable with a few alts as well. Every tues we usually have a guild run of heroics, keys, or whatever else we feel like doing but the bulk of our activity is on the weekend.

Current progression: Bod 8/9 M, CS 2/2H

Contact: Btag - Zanderath#11122 or hit me on Discord Pendulum#0261

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
With our current focus being BoD.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - BM/MM Hunter, DH, Warlock, Warrior, Mage, Spriest
Healer - Holy priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally
Though we will always consider anything not listed here.

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Hello Nalene! I would love to get in contact with you. Feel free to message me on bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or Discord @ Delgalo#9742. Ill leave some of our guild info below.

Guild & Server: <Who is John Galt?> :Horde: Hyjal (Pacific)

Raid Times/Days: Tue|Thurs|Sun - 7:30pm to 10:30pm (PST) 10:30-1:30am (EST)

Current Progression: 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Delgalo#9742, BTAG Delgalo#1485

Needs: Healer and RDPS

About us: Established in 2006, we are formerly from Suramar (US-PST server) with a long raiding history dating back 11+ years to the Karazhan in “The Burning Crusade”

We’re interested and I think you’d be a great fit! Add one of us and let’s talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

contacts:
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039

raid schedule: Tues/Sun 6pm – 9pm MST
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.