415 Prot/Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild (Or Possibly a warlock)

Team,

415 Prot/Fury Warrior looking for AOTC guild. I have experience tanking all bosses in Vault on Heroic and am 7/8H.
I will be 2500 Mythic + Rating by the end of the week, mostly through pugging, as a tank.

I’ve made it into 7/8H Vault by pugging only. I have a large interest and a lot of free time for raiding and would like to seek a team that takes raiding to a serious level.

I have open availabilty. I will be able to make any raid time/day (day or night). I am looking for a team seriously considering progressing deep into Mythic rating now and into the next raid release.

I am comfortable tanking but can focus on Fury DPS as well.

However: For any team seriously considering going in strong next raid patch, I have a Warlock thats currently 366. However, due to the new catch up mechanics I feel comfortable that I can gear it up quickly or at least have it raid ready by next patch. I’m willing to shift my attention to my warlock character for a team that needs it. Alliance only if possible.

hello friend << THE SCARLET BROTHERHOOD>> is looking for DPS and HEALERS you can bring your warlock or your warrior we are currently rebuilding but our members got AOTC and Keystone Hero before breakup and we are currently rebuilding for next patch if you are interested.

this is the forum post with the info

and this is my contact info:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-lfm-the-scarlet-brotherhood/1544631

BATTLE TAG: Liffuvir#1785
DISCORD TAG: Liffuvir#8885

Heya Blod!

I use to be in Golden Orchard back in SLs lol. Small world!
If you’re interested in raiding, we’ve got room for DPS (warrior or warlock). GFY Enterprises [Fizzcrank/Aggramar] is currently 8/8H, 3/8M - and we’re looking for some solid DPS to join our roster to push this tier and next! We raid Tues/Wed nights at 9p-12a EST, with an optional alt raid on Saturdays. We also run M+ keys all week long! :smiley:
If you would like to chat more about it, see if we’re a possible fit, feel free to reach out to me on Disc or Bnet (I’m Syrk in the Golden Orchard disc as well)!
Look forward to hearing from you!

Syrk
Bnet: Syrkette#1449
Disc: Syrk#9540 Disc

Froosty - Guild Leader
Bnet: Froosty#2349
Disc: Froosty#4258

Hi Blod,

I’m the recruitment officer for Assault. We describe ourselves as an AotC+ guild and we raid Thurs and Fri evenings from 7:30 p.m. PST to 10 p.m. PST. (We have raiders all over NA, though, so PST is just an easy reference, we’re not a Pacific oriented guild). We’re currently 8/8 H and 1/8 M - we call ourselves AotC+ because we earn AotC every tier and we like to see how far we can get in Mythic without any strong expectation of killing any number of bosses.

Check out our guild recruitment - my BNet will be there if you’re interested. We have a strong need for a warlock DPS so I’d love to take you on as a warlock and we can probably nab your warrior an AotC kill in the meantime, as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/assault-aotc-guild-thufri-evenings-lfm/1540589

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Epsilonp#1422 (Recruiting Officer)

Banzai#11468 (Co-Recruiting Officer)

Hope to hear from you soon!