415 Brewmater Monk looking for heroic guild

Hello all!
I am looking to raid with a heroic guild on my 415 brewmaster monk. If you have a spot for a tank on your raid team, then please let me know! Thank you! Battletag: CaptianFlash#11501

Heya! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. Our leaders are 8/9M exp.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST

If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: RAID LEAD/DK/BDruid
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey Flashmonk,

We are looking for a tank to add to our raid team. We are 6/9M BoD. We raid Saturday and Sunday nights. If you are interested, our guild recruitment is below and you can contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340.

Hey Flash ! Would very much like to talk to you. Added you on Bnet. Hope to talk to you soon !

Hi ! <Ibyish Clan> might be the guild you’re looking for. We’re currently looking for another tank and some dps for our raid team and we will be starting our push into the Eternal Palace raid next week!

A bit about us: We’re a casual guild that runs N/H raids, is full of mature members, and have been around since Vanilla. Our raid nights are thurs/sun 7:30-10:30 est, We do mythic + on some of our off nights.

If this sounds like it could work for you, I’d love to chat more- please add Riv#1381. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there! I am the RP officer for The Remnants of Hope of Emerald Dream and would like to show you what we have to offer.

We’re a 9 year old gaming community with divisions in ESO, SWTOR, and GW2 as well. We (progression) raid Wednesday and Saturday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, (casual) raid Friday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, and we also have a Last chance Mythic+ Keystone event every Monday night before weekly reset! Our RP department is getting up and running currently. And our PvP Department? They kick butt and take names!

In BOD we were N9/9, H6/9, and M1/9. We have our sights set on even more murder! And in case that was not enough, I also bribe people with cat photos. :cat: I’ll go ahead and link our recruitment information/post below. Should you wish to reach out to me, my battle tag is Stormtree #1351

< Guild Name Loading> Proudmoore Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild looking for more to fill our raid team! Our current raid progression is 9/9H BoDA 2/2H CoS. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! :slight_smile:

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Any.
Heals: Paladin, Priest, Shaman
Melee Dps: Druid, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Death knight
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Druid

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: RoosterD (GrizzlyLC#11705)
Recruitment: Superduelist (superduelist#1290)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)

Hi Flashmonk! We have a tank opening for our established Heroic guild.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic AOTC raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Raid Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts. You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You want to have fun and make new friends!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

Tank: One opening for experienced tank

Healer: One opening for experienced healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hi Flash,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est

We’re looking for a tank for the eternal palace. If you have time, I’d like to chat. adding you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you don’t mind dipping your toes into mythic.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 7/8N EP. We plan to clear normal then heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Server: Skullcrusher/ Black Dragonflight / Gul’Dan
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm to 11:00pm (EST)
Raid Environment: Casual AOTC focused
Recruitment Needs: DPS of any class and spec and Possibly a tank (willing to consider package deals of players)
Current Progression: 7/8 Normal Eternal Palace

About ATR:

All That Remàins is a casual AOTC focused raiding guild that has been together on Skullcrusher since 2009. We are recruiting players who want to progress at a steady pace while maintaining a fun and respectful raid environment. Our goal every raid tier is to get our AOTC achievement and maybe try out some mythic bosses if we have the attendance to do so. We have never failed this goal. Our raiding atmosphere is very casual, relaxed and easy-going. We ask that players to have an understanding of your class and a willingness to improve if you have room too. Our raid team doesn’t track attendance and we have a lot of raiders who are only able to raid 1 day a week or every other week. We understand life comes before the game and want to build a raid team and environment for like minded people.

Our guild is largely comprised of members in their late mid to twenties and beyond. We are a very tight knit group and have attended the weddings of guild members, among other things. We also host an annual, multi-day guild meet up. We consider ourselves to be more of a community than a raiding guild as we also enjoy playing many other games outside of WoW together.

If this sounds appealing to you feel free to contact myself or guild officers in this thread or via Battle Net @
Varibash#1421
Mortel#1814
Gromn#11901