412 LF guild

412 enhance shaman looking for guild! I usually do around 25k dps, I know most all raid mechanics up to mythic, and I always bring a cauldron for the group. Just looking for a guild that pushes mythic runs keys. I can transfer realms if I feel it’s a good fit! I’m not looking for anything super hardcore. If there’s anything else I’m missing, feel free to ask.

Hey Shampon,

House of Zug is a ATOC guild looking for members for 8.2 and beyond. We do M+ on our off nights. Come check us out!

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Contact: Atian#1526 Direglaive#2356 in discord or Scryed#1908

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Epitaph would love to have you! We are rebuilding our raid team and mythic teams as well. We are currently looking for active players due to decrease of interest in game as of late. If you have any questions or need anything add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hey u

I have a 5/9M horde guild and were 4th phase on Rahsta. TUE/WED 915-1215 Est. We have a great community that is busy :smiley: Non required THUR alt/heroic… FRI RBGs and MON M+ guild groups. We have contests going on most of the times w/ prizes, guild MDIs, potential for streamer sponsorship and loads of fun! You werent too descriptive of times and xp so add me to chat more :smiley:

Rawra#1290

Hey Sham!

My guild Earth Go Hard raids Sat/Sun from 8-11pm EST. We’re actively looking for a strong enhance shaman for 8.2! We’re 4/9M, soon to be 5/9M after starting the tier late. I’d love to talk!

Add emg#11389

Thanks and looking forward to talking with you!

Sounds like you be a good fit!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 H BOD 2/2 N COT

Needs: Mage/Rogue/Spriest/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started last tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA had received, we only reached 2/8M. However, a lot of the relationships built here are strong, and we were able to get over that speed bump and are now looking to get as deep into mythic as we can.

Currently, we are 9/9H and 6/9M. Our schedule is Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est, and we do alt raids on Tuesdays, 9pm-12am est.

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+ keys, and push our keys as high as we can get them. There’s also a PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another Shaman to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Take a look, get with me if your interested! <REIN> Proudmoore (US) looking for DPS!

Hi Shampon! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a couple DPS to add to our raid roster for Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 5/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Bnet Papa#12894
**Discord ** Dream#6696
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Sun & Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST

The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We are working to push ourselves harder each tier, with the end goal of Cutting Edge in mind.
We are recruiting hard for 8.2. LF better US rank in the future.

Hi Shampon

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Norma 2/2H Cruciblel } Experienced Raiders 400+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you some time. Our current progression is 7/9M & 2/2H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

Hello Shampon! :heart: I know you’re a hordie, but maybe you’ll consider changing sides!!!

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip on Stormrage has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

Hey Shampon!

Aestyria with The Crusade on Thrall here. Instead of the big long spam, I’ll give you the TLDR version:

<The Crusade> Horde guild on Thrall is currently looking to fill out their Team 2 roster. We’re a laid back and friendly group with the aim of AOTC each tier, possibility of Mythic and run M+ through the week. We’re currently looking for dps for our raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-10pm EST. If this sounds like you, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Aestyria#3508) or Bnet (Aeoweyth#1961)

Hey there!

Add me and lets chat! I think you’ll find we’re exactly the guild and community you’re looking to call home!

Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. Add me if you’d like to discuss more or setup a trial.

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey Shampon!

CBC is a casual mythic raiding guild. We’ve been established since 2006 and have over a decade of raiding experience. Currently #1 on Steamwheedle Cartel Server. We accomplish all AoTCs & raid achievements. Our schedule is light weight. Every Tuesday & Wednesday 7pmST (CT) to 9:30pmST (CT). Progress at this time is 3/9M.

Contact Yullina (SWC) on Btag (YullinaSWC#1916)