412 equip Boomkin Lf Mythic Raiding guild

Hello! I am a long time raider and, I’m tired of just getting by barely in content. I push myself to perfect my class and study fights to the point of near obsession. I’m looking for a team to improve and showcase my talent as a player and add to their roster as a player that is not only dependable but clutch! I’m currently 8/8H 1/8M.
Horde / Alliance faction doesn’t really matter but money is a little tight so alliance would be a struggle for me until the end of May.

Hey we could offer you a main spot on the roster, we raid Tue/Fri 830-1130PM EST( Possibly switching to Tue/Thur for summer). Current progression 9/9H 1/9M (15% Grong) if you’re interested add me on bnet Charlie#13641.

Hey Groltank, I noticed you didn’t post a time frame so figured I would reach out.

I am one of the raid leaders over in Mail it in on Stormrage[A]. We are currently looking for some solid ranged to finish out this tier and move onto the next. Currently progressing on stormwall. If this is something that interests you feel free to reach out to either of us! If not, best of luck to you in your search and hope you find a place to raid!

Raiding Schedule
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact - Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

< Flex Progression > on Tichondrius is currently recruiting For our Mythic raid team. We are a progression focused raiding guild that aims to get Cutting Edge each tier and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. As a guild, our goal is to push for server ranking and improve tier after tier. To achieve this goal we need the likes of you!

We Currently are running two Core Groups
Group 1- 8/9M T-W-TH 8-11pm EST
Group 2- 5/9M Sun-Mon 7-10pm Est (10-1am EST)

People We Are Looking For Are:

Team Players
Willing to Learn and Adapt
Progression Focused
Able to Take Initiative
Consistent Performance
Have Reliable Attendance

Recruitment Needs:

Shadow Priest
Locks
Resto Shaman
Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join

• With any progression focused guild, people will be asked to sit on the bench to either optimize our raid composition or rotate people in for gear on easier bosses. We ask that people be understanding that everyone will be benched at some point and that it isn’t anything personal, we just want to kill bosses like everyone else so we ask for everyone to be understanding.

Flexprogression .com < Apply here
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need some more information. Brim#1101

I look forward to hearing from any and all future raiders

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through our post and hope you take interest in our guild

Hey Groltank,

We are 3/9 and don’t mind helping you push into more mythic bosses, add me! Yubbination#1974

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

As part of the Seraph community, our goal is to maintain a happy, healthy, competitive raid team that pushes new and mythic content while growing as friends and raiders.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Groltank,

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more dps. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-3-9m-bod-2-2h-cos-lfm-dps-and-healer-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Relinquished (7/9M BoD & past CE experience leadership) Horde / Illidan / US. A newly formed guild: Our mission is to build a team for 8.2 and beyond with high CE potential.

Raid times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST (10:00PM - 1:00AM Server). We do not add raid days or extend time. With the possible progression exception. While multiple specs / classes are not necessary, they are highly desired and will add to your competitive value. However we do welcome all alts!

You:
Currently looking for all classes and specs to build out our core. We look for raiders who have past/current CE experience, those who are currently progressing through or finishing M BoD, and other exceptional players!

Our raiders are expected to hold a near 100% attendance; but we understand real life comes first. Your attendance will be associated with your raid spot, and those who frequently miss should expect this to effect your spot.

Community means a lot to us as! As a guild we seek people who are active outside raid times. From M+ to PvP, Old Achievement runs, and just plain old discord toxicity there are many ways for you to engage with us!

For contact: Btag - Berzzerk#1338 or srdb#1102. Discord: Berzzerk#4516 or Whatsfordin#0375.

Hey Groltank,

[H] <Reborn - HYJAL> AOTC BoD 3/9M, CoS 2/2H recruiting heals/dps

Reborn is led by a core of long time raiders who want to build a positive raiding environment while maintaining a high level of excellence. We’re looking for fun people to join our raid core, as well as casual members for off night events.

We have cleared current content AOTC. We aim to be a mythic raiding group that values our members and works as a team to consistently reach our progression goals.

We focus on 2 night/week for raid with optional off-night activities as we know everyone has other commitments outside of WOW.

Server: Hyjal- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:00pm PST
Raiding + Alt runs and M+ Weekly.

Recruiting:

We are currently in need of healers and competent DPS. All interested applicants are considered. We are happy to assist new raiders improve gear through alt heroic clears as well as running weekly M+ and pushing higher key progress.

With Mythic BoD now open to X-Realm, if you are not on Hyjal but are interested -that’s fine and we would like to hear from you.

Expectations:

All we are looking for in return is:

• Consistent Tuesday / Wednesday raid night attendance
  • Have a passion for team progression, making consistent progress each week, learning a new bosses and improving performance on farm content
  • Interest in M+ farming

Contacts below:

Ethanis#1280
Thickness#1463
Mineko#1346
Mimmo#11625

Summary
Progression: 8/8M | 8/9M
Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
Apply Here: .vitality-wow.enjin.com/recruitment
Discord: Tengen#4073

Open Core Spots
Ranged DPS: Moonkin, Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock
Melee DPS: Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Demon Hunter

We are always considering strong players of any class or spec.

About Us
The Vitality team is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently working on Jaina progression and looking for some solid raiders to help bolster our roster and combat expansion burnout!

Hey Groltank,

Welcome back to the raiding scene. In <Esper>, we can offer you Light-Mythic raiding and LOTS of M+ sprinkled on top. Here’s the spam. Would enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD | 2/2H CoS | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly mage, monk, hunter, or paladin.

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey hey, I’d love to chat more 1 on 1! I can give you some quick guild spam though:
Horde guild, Tichondrius
Aotc, 1/9 m, 1/2 h CoS
Looking to raise the bar a little on our current roster before pushing any further. We want more likeminded people who don’t need their hands held and will show up prepared!
We love a laid back environment but just expect people to be raid ready during raid times, not need explanations, etc. but no rage. :slight_smile: We love to have a good time and are def a fam, always looking to add more to the roster.

Raid times are 1-4pm PST sat/sun
Farm nights 4:30-7:30pm pst fri

Please HMU On bnet @Dodger#1439
Or discord @dodger#6474

Like I said I def prefer getting to know someone over chat ! :slight_smile: Cheers and hope to hear from you!

Hello there we have a spot for you!! Add me to BT and come on home:wink:
Here is some info on your new Home!!!

Hey Grol,

I’m Raid Lead for Plan B on Area 52. We’ve got a strong core of players ready to push Mythic content. With 8.2 coming in the next couple months we have an awesome opportunity to establish a solid team to push content and have fun doing so.

We want level-headed players that seek to improve every week as an individual, and as part of the team.

The guild is also active with teams that run together every week to push high (15+) Mythic Keystones.

Currently 9/9H BoD - 2/2H Crucible - 1/9M BoD

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add my BTag : atStark#11116
or add me on Discord : Stark#4247

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)!!
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! !Vak#11366 :slight_smile: