4/10h player lookng for new guild

Hi There!
Anyone need a 4/10h player?

I figure I post on my most progressed toon. I play any spec, Pally, DH, DK and flip flop between Lock/Shaman for range DPS. The guild I was in for SL just collaspes a couple of weeks into raiding, and I took a little break, so behind the curve some in areas where you need to keep up weekly.

I started SL as prot pally, and can convert to Heals but will warn you I am extremely rusty at being a Holy pally.

I am not locked into class or roll at the moment or even server, but I do play mostly on Stormrage and A52. Given its hard to find tanking spots, I can fit in as a good dpser, and even better healer.

Anyway, hope to find some new friends. Post here to keep ingame spam minimal :slight_smile:

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently looking for good reliable range DPS. So i would interested in the Lock if possible. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. All 3 days are required however not all 3 are used for progression. We are currently 2/10M.

Contact me in game at Krazy#1922 or Discord Krazy#6618.

Hey there, Chimera on Stormrage is 8/10H and recruiting another Tank(We currently have a prot pally tank) and a healer. Were also looking for a DK for DPS.

If you’re interested add me on discord Arvegil#0212

This Is The Pull would guild be interested. We are currently 7/10H and moving up quickly after a slow start to SL. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST (server time).

We are looking for more dps–either melee or ranged is fine! We have an active discord, love having fun during raids, often have weekly transmog themes for raiding and we love to meme and make fun of guild members in a joking and loving way.

We are also always looking for people to run M+ as well–especially healers and tanks :slight_smile:

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to contact me on discord at Tiki#8499 and we can go from there. I will more than likely respond faster there!

1 Like

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a raiding guild that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and currently looking for RDPS (spec flexible raiders are also awesome as we grow our roster out more). We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

Greetings Heliacal,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance!

Who we are: Lifeline is a casual Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage. Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WOW and have prior experience running successful guilds and leading raids. With these feats themselves, we know what it takes to raid and push content with a team. With pushing content in mind, we are actively recruiting to build a 20+ person team to not only tackle normal and heroic modes, but to achieve AOTC and venture into mythic content. We have many members who run high level mythic+ keys as well as low keys and regular mythics. We also run raids on alts and for recruitment, and will be setting up a RBG team for those members who are interested. We work as a guild to help members level and gear so, casuals and levelers are also welcome!

Recruitment: We are looking for anyone who can be an asset to the guild. With that in mind, the primary spots we are looking to fill are havoc demon hunter, ret paladin, ww monk, unholy dk, and boomkin. We will consider any classes/rolls depending on skill level and needs of the guild. We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be out second family; the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding, we like to have fun. We have many different interests outside of raiding and outside of guild, which allows us to connect and create friendships within the guild.

Our primary raid nights are: Sunday 8pm-11pm est and Monday 8pm-11pm est.

We are currently running Heroic (8/10)

If you would like more information about the guild or are interested in joining our team and helping us push content, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below, or contact us in game!

• BNet: Myztix#1190 / Myztix#4577 - Discord
  • BNet: Gödlik6969#1664
  • BNet Daemagor#1708 / Daemagor#7629 - Discord

Greetings Heliacal,

We may be a good fit for you if Alliance is an option.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a raiding guild on Stormrage. We have 2 dedicated raid teams, one focused on obtaining AOTC and one focused on obtaining Cutting Edge.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we can usually be found pushing mythic keys. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

Heroic Team Raid times and needs:

The Heroic team currently raids on Tuesday and Friday from 8-11pm EST. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and are recruiting for healers and dps, preferably a rogue, warlocks, shamans, and a demon hunter. Now that we have AOTC as a team, we plan on getting it for those on the team who missed out on the kill, and working on the Glory of the Nathria Raider achievement.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (Ryouice, GM) or ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic team Raid leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https:// discord.gg/PBS5BBk9r6 and leave us a message in the #recruitment-chat channel.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Goals & Introduction:

Real Men Wear Parses is a newly formed guild consisting of a group of like-minded friends who have been raiding since vanilla. We are a group of heroic and mythic raiders who still love to play and progress but have less time due to real-life responsibilities. We are focused on efficient clears at a reasonable pace due to our time constraints. Our focus each patch/expansion is AOTC and mythic+ achievements, although there is opportunity for mythic raiding (very casually).

All our members are currently AOTC, and well versed in heroic content along with some mythic content – although this IS NOT a requirement. All we ask is that raiders take the time to understand mechanics, know their class, ask when there’s uncertainty, and grow when there’s opportunity.

Raid Times:

Tuesday
8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST

Thursday
8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST

Who we are recruiting:

We are currently looking to fill out our ranks with raiders with similar goals and mindset.

Recruitment is open for all classes, regardless of spec, play preference, or “meta” – as long as you’re familiar with mechanics and how to play. Experience is not required; however, you must be willing to learn and improve.

If you are unsure if you meet our requirements or have any questions, please reach out! We are more than happy to chat about our goals and how our guild operates, and we’re always willing to help anyone become an exceptional raider!

Socials and casuals are welcome! We often push keys, PvP, and do ALT runs outside of our raid schedule.

Contact Information

Guild Master - ĂźrewskĂŻ
Discord: Das Nuk#6458
BattleNet: TheNukDaddy#1939

Raid Lead - Shotski
BattleNet: C1TAD3L#1793

Allumination is Alliance side on Stormrage, but might be a good fit for you ^-^ We are 10/10 Normal & 6/10 Heroic in CN , we recently started doing rated warfronts as a guild for something fun to do while waiting for 9.1 to drop. Folks are still doing Mythics & transmog runs and such in the guild . Check out our recruitment & reach out to me if you would like to chat . Allumination ~ Stormrage

OMG we are just what you are looking for!!!

Discord Code: https://discord.gg/HyKfSr4QEV

Come join us!!!