410 Lock 4/9M lf guild

I’d take a competitive natured lock!

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H) - 9/9 (N)
Uldir - 5/8 (M) - 8/8 (H) - 8/8 (N)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

Current Needs
Ele Shaman
Any other reliable, big DPS
Do not bother messaging if you cannot commit to raid times and if you do not have any Mythic Logs from BoD LMK!

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain *Farm night Mythic/Heroic (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server Trash is started shortly after

BoD
9/9N, 9/9H, 4/9M (Conclave halfway there)

Uldir
6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Hey, friend!

We’ve been making real progress in Mythic since our inception ~1-2 weeks into the tier. We’re coming together with the goal of completing Cutting Edge and taking server first!

Here is some more info about us:

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday (6:30-8:30), Sunday (4:00-8:00)

Openings: Skilled DPS players of any spec and class.

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

If this is the type of environment you’ve been looking for, please inquire through the battle.net tags listed below.

Contacts

Vexxlol#1564

tef#1808

Yo Galinne!
[H] < Tinder > 3/9M
Server: Emerald Dream
Times: T/W 6:30-10:00CST

We do trials in HBoD Thursday 6:30-10:00 CST.

We’d like to have you, and if you’re interested Btag and whisper me. I’ll get you an invite to our guild’s trial community!
ross#1436

you should consider us one we would have a emediate raid spot and two we are primed to go through mythic we are top 60 on the server in average ilv we just need more consistent raiders who show up and follow the raid leader

we repairs flask and food plus theirs always a mythic + group running

we would love to have you.

Convergent Alliance Stormrage Server is recruiting all players for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 1:00am to 3:30am on Monday Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

2/8 M Uldir 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N Battle For Dazar’alor

Currently we have Several Openings For Mythic Capable Ranged DPS and Mythic Geared healers for daily mythic plus and mythic progression.

WE are specifically looking for warlocks and a bomkin druid

If your Melle DPS we will except you however a raid spot isn’t Guaranteed.

For those players who have multiple toons we offer alt runs on Sunday night at our normal raid time which are not mandatory But This run has many of our progression Members and its also where we have trial members who want into the main run Start.

its also a good place to learn mechanics for raiding in a friendly environment.

If you are looking for a late night guild with good conversation and steady progression Nightly Mythic plus groups we are the guild for you!!!

Raid Times
M/T/W 1:00AM - 3:30 am EST
Sundays are optional for alt runs but it is not required

About us

• Looking to build on our core mythic raid team based on a foundation of trust
    and friendship!
  • We are a very laid back guild, with a progression mindset.
  • Being Ex military myself We except any ex military member regardless of skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of endgame progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But please give a officer prior notice if you
    know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or if you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane #1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou #1428 Zreck

Hi Galinne,

Can you raid mornings/afternoon? My guild Velocity is recruiting. If you can make our times, let me know!

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)
Fox - GM (Fox#1713)