410 Lock 4/9M lf guild

Hi there! We Brought Snacks is 1 of 4 raid teams in Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We raid Tues/Thurs 730-1030cst, 830-1130est. We’re currently 8/9H, 2/9M. If you’d like to chat more, add my btag Audrinna#1194 :slight_smile:

I like to bump

[A]<Storm> Sargeras 8/8M(CE) 3/9M 9/9H BoD is recruiting!

<Storm> is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed - Low priority
Melee: Closed- Low priority
Ranged: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomy - High Priority
Healer: Disc Priest / Paladin / Druid - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Battle of Dazar’alor - 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N

Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M 8/8H (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Heart of Azeroth Neck Level 35+

-Application Process-
<Storm> requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here: h ttps://tinyurl.com/yasv9jam

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Raid Lead
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)

Wavvy raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am CST. We are 4/9M and very close to 5/9M. Been searching for another Lock. Add my btag CGVibez#1169 so we can chat.

Galinne! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

(Chent#1729)

We’re on Stormreaver , currently 3/9M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1130 EST. Send me a whisper to chat!

[A][Tempo]
9/9H 3/9M
Raid days: Tues/Wens/Thurs 10pm-1Am CST
Hey Galinne were an alliance Sargeras guild looking for DPS/Heals to finish our core going forward into BFA.
Battlenet: Mattoman0#1803

Well I have seen your post flying around as people comment, but since it is still up, I figured I would drop our information as well, even though it doesn’t seem like a great fit for what you are looking for. If you are interested, please add me:

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team (preference for Spriest, Warlock, Hunter). We will consider applications from exceptional melee dps (preference for DH).

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sundays: 8:00pm-10:30pm Central)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

Guild &Server: Toast- Team 13 | Horde | Area-52 Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 12am-3am | Sun 11pm-2am Eastern. Current Progression: 8/8m Uldir pre-ners | 4/9m BDA Recruitment Contacts: Qt: Qts#1617 (btag) !Qts<3#5978 (discord)

Hi there we have an immediate core spot for a warlock please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 4/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space infront of the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157(daytime/latenight)

Hi there! I am the raid leader of <Vox Nihil> we are 6/9M and we raid Tue/Wed from 8pm-12am EST. I would like to talk to you about joining our group! Below I will leave my BattleTag, and a link to our recruitment post if you would like to know more.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360

Best of Luck!

Naudica Gaming is currently looking to recruit RDPS for our mythic raid team (3/9M) as well as players of all skill levels for our various other PvE teams, including Heroic (8/9H) and Normal (9/9N) teams.

Our Mythic team will be striving for Cutting Edge this tier, while the other groups will be getting Ahead of the Curve. Star players among the other teams have the opportunity to move up to the Mythic progression team if they show the skill and interest required to do so. The guild is founded and run by experienced raiders with the intention of providing an enjoyable, competitive atmosphere for players who excel at progression raiding, while providing opportunities for more casual players to learn, grow, and enjoy themselves. Aside from raiding the majority of our members are Mythic Plus junkies, from farming +10s to pushing high keys. We welcome any M+ farming contenders to join our daily runs.

Members of our raid teams are expected to come to each raid prepared and ready to play to their full potential. This includes having researched the fights, bringing battle potions, flasks, food, and a positive, contributing attitude.

Raid Schedule: Times are PST
G1: 3/9M 8/9H Thursday/Friday/Monday - 7:00-10:00 server time. (Mythic Progression)
G2: 9/9N Saturday/Sunday -6:30-9:30 server time.
G3: 5/9H Tuesday/Wednesday- 6:00-9:00 server time.
Our initial focus will be Mythic progression while maintaining healthy amount of weekly Normal and Heroic clears.

To chat more add plexx777#1691

<Powered by Memes> Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is looking for Players to finish of BoD Progression

Needs:
Rogue (High)
DH (High)
Warlock (High)
Spriest (Medium)

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a balance druid.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Hello! I would love to talk to you about my raid team, Immortal, in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore - Alliance. We raid T/W/Th 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST and are currently 3/9M. Outside of raid our team likes to run tons of mythic plus together as we are not a group of people who only log on to raid. Please add me to Discord Leayha#2469 (the best way to reach me), or btag Leayha#1419. Hope to hear from you!

Hi Galinne;

Six Percent (formally Last Attempt): We have been pushing mythic content since MoP on a semi-casual, 2 day/week (6 hour) schedule. We’ve recently transferred to Illidan and are looking to fill a few spots on the mythic roster.

Recruitment: Resto Shaman and Boomkin, but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

Schedule: Tues/Thursday 700-1000PM CST

Progression: 3/9M, 7/8M (ghuun 6%)

Raid Environment: Progression focused, laid back.

Requirements/Expectations: We are mythic raiding and expect all raiders to know the encounters/content. We are not here to carry anyone and expect raiders to bring the best they can to every encounter. Whether that is spec/talent selection, WA building, DBM notification/edits, consumable usage, ‘clever use of game mechanics’, etc; anything that will maximize your character. Alt/OS highly recommended.

Roster: We are looking to set our roster at approx. 23-24 members. This means some players will sit for certain days/bosses. All raiders must be willing to step out/in as requested. If you are on the mythic roster, you must be available during raid times.

Attendance: We expect perfect attendance. This is a game, and life happens, but 19 other players are depending on you being available for raid days. If you can not make a raid, no big deal, we just ask for 24 hour notice to fill your spot. If you consistently miss raids, we may replace you.

Contact: Please message myself or any of our officers or hop into discord and ping one of us. We’re more than happy to chat with anyone.

Dzlirium (Dzlirium#1719)

Euls (Mugen#1931)

Aryalla (Kyekyre#1326)

Parks (Parke#1368)

Felith (Bwolf56#1476)

Would definitely be interested in chatting…

< Optimythic > of Proudmoore is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild recruiting for Mythic BDA progression! 6/9M BDA; 8/8M Uldir.

Tuesdays & Thursdays 7pm-10pm PST

Recruitment for this tier is open, with the following emphasis:

• Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Destro preference but open)
  • Skilled melee

However, all exceptional DPS are encouraged to contact us!

Off-night activities (alt runs, M+ keys, PvP, etc) are also regularly scheduled.

Inquire further with:
Discord (preferred): Quite Dastardly#3666
Btag: Dastardly#1398

If you are still looking, [H] is a 3/9M CE focused guild on Thrall. Raid times are T/W/Th 8-11EST.

Caity#1510

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PST
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PST
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PST
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PST

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR TOP PERFORMING DPS
Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
6/9M BoDA 33% best pull mekkatorque
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)