408 warlock lf mythic guild

My aotc guild just disbanded and I would like to challenge myself and dive into mythic content. I have aotc in all three tiers this xpac and have raid experience dating back to early wrath. I am looking for a mythic raiding guild who raids on a light schedule ( 2 days a week) and is competitive and fun. I am available during the week any time after 8pm est. I am willing to transfer servers for the right fit. I do want to stay horde.

Hey there! Our guild is currently recruiting for a lock (needed badly) we are obviously 8/8H and pushing to 3/8M right now. Add me bbills#1427 and let’s chat! We currently raid sun-Monday 6:30 PST to 11! We are horde!

Hello Snazzy,

A Reddit Dystopia is a community with multiple raid teams at various levels of progression and various schedules. Chances are we have a team that meets your needs.

If you would like more information, Add me on Discord (Sharrq#7530) or BattleNet (Sharrq#1244)

Hey Snaz, you may be interested in our raid team DP if you want to stay horde, or SRD if you are willing to swap to alliance. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 7/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 2/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS (pref Boomie, Shaman, Paladin, rogue all other considered), HEALER

TS: LF all DPS, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DK, DH, Ranged DPS, all others considered

Dust Pwnies: All DPS (pref Hunter, Priest, Boomie, Warlock, Rogue)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

Hello!!

Officer of Narcissistic Knights on Area52 here :3

My guild does 3 nights a week, but the start times are within your range, we’re mainly an AOTC guild currently 9/9H BoD and 1/2H CoS (since we’re the product of a merge, I can’t honestly say we’re AOTC for Uldir though most of the members are)

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-Midnight EST (7p-9p PST)

We run M+ regularly, especially over the weekend and have a few into pvp!
We’re very social and enjoy just bsing when not focused on raids or key pushing. (still sometimes bs then too, though :stuck_out_tongue: )

if interested, hit me up!
Btag: DreadKitteh#1186
Discord: psykokitteh#2739
thanks!!

Hey Snazzy, I will leave our info here. Hope to hear from you

TUE/WED 6:15PM-9:15PM (915-1215 EST) Pacific raid times

We are currently 4/9M and looking for DPS (Mage, Lock, Hunter, SPriest, DK, DH) that has a strong understanding of their class and mechanics. They should understand what it takes for Mythic raiding, being on time/consistent/communication. Constantly researching boss fights and their own class. Always working on maxing out neck and running M+ for gearz.

Our community is constantly growing!
Raid times for Mythic team: TUE/WED 615-915pm PST!
Heroic/Alt Thursday @ 615pm PST!
RBGs Friday @ 6pm PST and SUN @ 5pm PST!
Monday M+ teams @ 6pm PST!

For more details about us contact info is below:

PVE
Rawra#1290
Omega#1296

Snazzylock! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 8/9M in BoD, 2/2H Crusible and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Hey Snazzy,

5/9M, 2/2H Horde guild raiding Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST.

If you’re interested in talking feel free to add KinetiKz#1587

Hey there Snazzy,

I hope you find the guild you are looking for. We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for our roster. We are 3/9M 9/9H 1/2H. Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. I will provide you a link to our recruitment post. Be sure to add my Btag: Kelfuries15#1651

< FULL TILT >
We recently restructured to a more progression focused attitude in mind. However having fun is still our main goal. We hang out in Discord, gamble during raid, and heckle each other on a regular basis. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor.

Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Heroic Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• MW-Monk
  • Ele-Sham
  • Mage
  • Lock
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Adz#1372/Little#1359/Crocker#1180

US-Stormrage - Alliance

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Saturday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Sunday 9pm - 12am EST

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm ES

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Hello Snazzylock

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Illidan
6/9M BOD, 2/2H CoS, 6/8M Uldir.
Raid: Wed/Thurs 7-10 CST (8-11 EST). Optional/Alt Heroic on Saturdays.
Note: we currently have 0 locks and you would be able get in RIGHT AWAY!
Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Or add my btag: Kylestyle#1798

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 1/2H CoS

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/9M & 2/2H We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (Server time). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

Hello!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more ranged DPS. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-9-9h-3-9m-bod-lfm-rdps-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 3 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there, I just started a guild called Reprieve on Thrall. We raid tues/weds 12am(midnight) to 3am EST and we are looking to start mythic raids. All of our core members are at least 9/9H (some with some mythic kills already from prior guilds). We may add a 3rd raid night based on the completed teams raiding availability (most likely thurs or fri)

If you are interested, feel free to msg me on discord: Nephlim#6908 or Bnet: Nephlim#1798 and we can talk some more :slight_smile:

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We are 8/9m BoD, currently. We were 8/8m in Uldir, being server first.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays:

8:30 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)

Tuesdays are removed after progression.

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.