408 Ele/Resto Shaman lf Daytime raiding guild

408 Ele/Resto shaman looking for daytime raiding guild (12-5 EST M-F). I am currently 7/9H 1/9M and looking for a guild that is either already in M or pushing towards M raiding. Character name is Shethyr on Zul’jin. I am willing to transfer servers.

Add me on bnet so we can talk 3-9M guild on illidan sleep#11644

Hi! BROTHER is a daytime raiding guild located on Tichondrius and we are looking for DPS to fill our roster.

About us:

Realm: US-Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Sat/Mon 2:30pm-5:30pm PST

Current Progression: 9/9N, 9/9H, 2/9M BoD

Requirements: 90% attendance, Discord with mic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and improve mechanics/spec knowledge

Current Needs:

Tank: all

Melee: demon hunter

Ranged: ele shaman, balance druid, shadow priest

Contacts: BattleTag beccs89#1122 or kevinjpm#1579

If we sound like a good fit for you, please feel free to send us a message on Battlenet

We raid a little earlier than that, but if it might work for you check us out :slight_smile:
Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

If you interested in a sat/sun 10(11)am to 1(2)pm est. Hit me up, would love to chat with ya. 2/9M 9/9H

Hi Shethyr,

My guild Velocity raids during the daytime and we could use a flex shaman. Our current needs lean towards Resto. We are 4/9M, Alliance on Sargeras. More info about us can be found at our recruitment post. (our raid times are 11am-2pm EST)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs

Feel free to add me on BNET so we can chat =)

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)
Fox - GM (Fox#1713)