406 fury warrior lf raiding/m+ guild

So ive been struggling with trying to find a guild i can commit to after all the stuff thats been going on with blizzard. im a dedicated player to this game and my currrent guild has issues that cannot be resolved without either a guild merge or taking the top players and going somewhere else. there has been a build up of toxicity within my guild and to be frank im currently no longer even playing the game because ive invested to much time and money into this game to deal with children arguing with eachother about M+ grps who gets to raid and people making excuses to why their neck levels arnt aleast 38+ at this point which shocks me.
so after that rant im looking for horde guilds preferably. however if an alli guild fits what im looking for then so be it.

my schedule at this time is pretty open i dont have much that would cause me to miss or be late to any raid nights pref 2-3 ( 3 at the most ) raid nights pref raid times would be 9-930 eastern for start and finish when ever. if there is any interest in getting to know me more ill be adding my btag so if any other questions about schedule can be answered more on a personal level.

i can provide logs for my warrior if needed once my btag is added.

my current progression is 8/9 h with multiple sub 10% wipes on jaina 1/9 mythic with a decent number of pulls on jadefire masters.

as i said above my btag is OnÎ#1194 . i look forward to any interest that comes my way.

P.S. sorry for any miss spellings here i really can care less this isnt a job interview. :smiley:

If you come to the Horde hit us up!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

Hello! We are looking to add some talented dps to the team! Please add any of us for a chat if interested, and good luck in your search!
discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

Fun oriented Semi-Casual guild looking to expand our roster to edge into mythic raiding.

About Us

Laid back schedule 10pm-12am Est Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional normal farm/alt run on Sunday.

All adults that actually enjoy playing together. We are often pushing M+ keys on off nights or chatting in discord.

Competent players interested in moving forward into harder content without the time expectations of a more hardcore guild.

7/9H Dazar’alor

What we are looking for:

Folks that want to progress at a reasonable rate on a real life friendly schedule.

Knowledgeable about your class and spec.

Geared for heroic BoD - 390+ ilvl with 37+ heart of azeroth level.

Prepared to speak on discord if needed.

Not a jerk.

Accepting 4-5 of these Classes and specs:

Warrior (Dps)
Death Knight (Dps)
Retribution Paladin
Wind Walker Monk
Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Mage

Possibly:

Warlock
Hunter

Having viable offspecs is really beneficial.

Overall we are not a bleeding edge guild that will push content as fast as possible, but rather focus on the quality of players and progression as time allows. We are drama free, fair, and enjoy raiding. We just don’t want to dedicate our entire lives to it. We are interested and capable of getting into mythic successfully with the help of a few more players. Our class needs are listed above but we are willing to give anyone a shot within reason. The only spots we cannot accept at this time are tanks.

If interested please contact

Myself, Prí (Priori#1459)
Allouttagum (Alastare#1325) (GM)
Avâyla (Avayla#1256)