405 Spriest LF Prog-Guild

Hello! I’m seeking an Alliance based guild around, or above, my current progression! It appears the majority of my friends swooshed to alliance D: So, I’d like to follow but still raid if possible :smiley:

Currently 3/9M BoD, this toon had little playtime during Uldir so not much to show there. Also obtained CE:Argus on my warlock before pre-patch.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37867067#metric=dps

Main Shadow, off spec healer (disc primarily). Have a separate 400ilvl azerite set for Disc, too.

Hi Akiutumn, We’re currently looking for some decent DPS specifically spriests/boomkins. Impunity is a new guild, currently 9/9H and 2/9M, Grong should hopefully die on Sat. Raiding Tues/Wed/Sat 10pm-1AM CST (server time). If you’re interested, hit me Selvallis#1819 or nolimit (The GM) Thundaroidz#1472 up. We might even be able to help you out with the Xfer.

Cheers,
Winter

Hello Akiutumn,

We are currently 3/9 M with a handful of pulls on Opulence. We are also currently in need of another shadow priest. Our raid times are Wed/Thursday from 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST. Our raid environment is laid back for the most part but everyone has the intention of achieving CE. If you think you would be interested, please fill out an application from this link.
bit.ly/2rOc9ww

We hope to hear from you.

Hello! Go ahead and shoot me an add on bnet. We are currently 3/9M and looking for another beasty SPriest to help us push hard :stuck_out_tongue:

<The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor

We are a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression team that is currently 3/9M & 9/9H! Below are our raid times and current recruiting requirements! If you don’t see your class on the list and want to apply anyways please do! We will ALWAYS accept great players to help us push Mythic!

Past Tiers:
Uldir 7/8M

Raiding Team Requirements:

We raid Tues/Weds from 730-1130 PM EST for Heroic/Mythic Progression

We do understand emergencies and plans can happen which is perfectly fine if given notice in advance. Otherwise we ask that you can maintain a 90%+ attendance as is expected of everyone.

We will be requiring an ilvl of around 390 and a neck level of 36 to raid week 1 of mythic with us.

We do use RCLootCouncil to distribute unwanted, tradeable gear to the raid.

Our trial process lasts 3 weeks in total, this includes showing up to our Thursday night raids if possible so we can further gauge your skills when it comes to progression.

Doing a M+10 is required if you want to be in the main roster, it is a free piece of gear no excuse when we have a designated day and we run dungeons all week long.

Recruitment Needs:

Any awesome DPS will always be considered!

Tanks: recruiting M+ tanks, raid tanks are closed atm. If you want a free Normal then Heroic clear every week, looking for an off tank for our optional nights.

Healers: Always open to great healers.

Melee: Death Knight, Rogue

Ranged: SPriest, Hunter, Mage, Warlock w/ viable destro spec.

If you are interested please fill out the application below or just add me on bnet

Replace the (dot) with an actual period so the link works.

docs(dot)google(dot)com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3o65_m6XArpz28Z6VnFr5oMFhPrQ2-P5hkCFHtj6dg8Gbbg/viewform

Additional cool things we do!
Friday Night Guild RBGs!
Mythic+ Monday for selling and getting members their 10’s done for the week!

If you want to apply to be on our mythic team or just join to hangout please add
@bardrevolver#1441

Hi Aklutumn,

Can you raid mornings/afternoon? My guild Velocity is looking for ranged DPS. If you can make our times, let me know!

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)

<Wavvy> is looking for exceptional Tank to add to our roster. We are group of long time friends/family that have been raiding together periodically since Vanilla. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier while maintaining an enjoyable raiding atmosphere.

We are currently 8/8M Uldir and 5/9M BoD
Current Needs;

Exceptional Tank (Pref DK or BRM but will chat with any)
Any talented DPS (prefer prev CE experience)

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs; 10pm-1am server (CST)

What we expect:
-Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. Strive to be the best of your class/spec (high end performance with 0 toxicity)
-People who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
-Fully prepared prior to every raid (flasks, food, potions)
-People looking for a long term guild. We are looking for players who will be here, who will show up to every raid, and want to remain a part of our raiding team.

What we give you:
-We are reliable and consistent. We have been together through server transfers, leadership changes, and will be around for a long time to come.
-We treat all our members with respect. We listen to everyone. Thoughts, ideas, and strategies are important for progression and will be heard through the correct forums.
-Raiders are chosen based on merit not favoritism.

As a new guild going into BFA we achieved server 11th and US top 300 for Mythic Uldir and looking to keep moving up!

Feel free to reach out with questions to Tekk (CGVibez#1169) , Xeno (iawlbringer#1580) , Vish ( Strider#1875 ), or Vit ( Vitaliann#2918 ) in game. Or Vitalian on Discord ( Vitalian#4229 )

Thanks for your time

Hey there,

I am a team lead for the newly formed team Project X on Sargeras (Alliance).

we are newly formed this tier, with the intent to form a successful team and push as far into Mythic as possible for BoD, with the goal of being a CE guild asap. we are currently 6/9H, with 1/9M being killed every week, looking for numbers and a consistent roster that will allow us to push into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 830-1130 CST, with M+ being ran throughout the week as a guild. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere, the raid leads all have experience leading AoTC teams throughout the last 3+ tiers, and we are simply looking to push the envelope further with a new team and a new guild.

Along side our mythic team we also run a heroic only team sunday nights 730-1030 CST, willing to take alts/anyone who wants a more laid back schedule.

If joining up with a newly formed team is something that sparks your interest, feel free to hit me up on discord and I can answer any questions you may have.

Dracolord93#1491