405 Boomkin Druid LFG

Hey all!

Took a break, decided to come back and try a brand new character. Former CE-level raider (Antorus) and I’m happy to be whatever you need… so long as it’s on this friggin’ druid. No more swapping chars for me.

Other stuff:

• I’ll go Horde. I’m dying to try out that Tauren Heritage Armor
  • I can raid most evenings and weekends, but I’d prefer 2 nights a week.
  • Obviously a heroic guild is just fine. I just want something regular and routine that I can contribute to, make friends with, etc.

Let me know if you’re interested.

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Strategic Miscalculation on Feathermoon/Scarlet crusade is a laid back fun place to be with the most generous guild repairs you’ll see.

We are a Heroic raid guild now, with the right people we will go into mythic. Mid season we lost about 1/3 of our team to real life and need to fill our ranks. We raid Thursday and Friday 6 pm PST - 9PM PST

We also run Keystones most night, some of us are at the 13-15 range but the whole guild runs anything from 2-10’s.

Please reach out if interested
bnet CrazyMage#118376
Disc Vinsmoke#7832

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Guild & Server: Losers Club :alliance:, Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday / Thursday 8:30p – 11:30 PM EST
Current Progression: 8/8H EP Core is 5/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Lorius#1723 or on Discord: OldManGaming#8692
Application: OldManGaming#8692 (Discord)
Requirements: Previous Heroic/light Mythic experience. Mindful of performance and desire to improve. We can help gear but you need the enthusiasm for the game and good attitude. We keep our roster tight so no one sits, focus on progression and strive to keep things successful and fun.
Needs: Healer, DPS w/solid tank or Healer OS, warlock would be brilliant, but considering all DPS who knows how to carry their weight and is willing to help others.

We’d be happy to have you MS Balance and/or Feral!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello Dayond, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple DPS and a backup/off healer for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss without burning ourselves out. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this is your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 3/8M EP (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 3/8M EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 8/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild > X

Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We raid weekends ever sunday and every other saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. We are currently 7/8H. If you wish to speak more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello Dayond!! Primordial Malice on Stormrage might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Hey there! My guilds recruiting some more for our raid team we raid on fri/sat 6-9 (pst) we do M+ thro out the week and other shenanigans as well. We are a heroic focused raiding guild that strives for AotC and we also dabble in mythics! If you are interested please add me to btag and we can chat some more :). My btag is Hera#1937

Cheers and Good luck!

Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for 8.3 and beyond. As I am sure most of you have felt the pain of people both being burnt out by BfA and wanting to play classic, we are focusing on building up our roster for future content.

We are looking for raiders who are committed to progression, both for their character and for the guild. What does this mean? We are not a super serious, high stress CE guild, but we still want people performing their best while having a good time. If you were the type of player who only logged on for raids, didn’t tell leadership if you would be out, or played around on alts while your neck got farther and farther behind, you are not the type of player we are looking for.

We hope to strike a good balance between focused progression and sarcastic banter. We do not want people looking to get AOTC and never raid again.

That being said, we have been around as a guild in various forms since The Burning Crusade and plan to be together for many more years. We have reliably gotten AOTC every tier since its inception and plan on pushing harder going forward, we need like-minded players to accomplish this :blush:

Current progression:

8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
2/8 M EP-We do this as a co-op run every Saturday, we just started this due to roster struggles.

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We are full on:

• Tanks
  • Demon Hunters
  • Healers

All other DPS roles highly encouraged to apply!

If interested please feel free to contact.
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hi Dayond

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hi Dayond! I’m a big fan of moonkin and I’d be happy to talk to you about joining us if you are looking for a 2 day a week heroic-level guild.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a Heroic AOTC raiding guild on the Alliance US Elune server. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current.

Raid Progress: 8/8 Heroic TEP

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature and team oriented.You want to have fun and make new friends! You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, Mythic+ or other content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hey Dayond!

We are currently looking for a consistent druid to join our team! We would love to have you if you’re open to swapping to horde :slight_smile: We can easily help you gear as long as you’re willing to put in the effort. We are an aotc focused guild but do dabble a little into mythic, currently we are 3/8M.
Have a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hey Dayond! Looks like we are a great fit for each other! Feel free to read below and reach out if interested :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hi there!
Welcome back to the game! Solidarity may be exactly what you are looking for if you are wanting to go Horde! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 3/8M. Currently looking for some more reliable, dedicated team players to join our raiding core.
Solidarity is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. If a forever home is what you seek we are definitely that guild! We love all things WoW (Raiding, M+, PVP and even have a successful classic team). We also enjoy playing other games with each other on off nights from time to time!
If any of this could work for you please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!
Happy Raiding/Gaming! Hope to chat soon!

Hey bud,

A L I A S is looking for some RDPS(would love off spec heals) for our raid team. Currently AOTC in all raids this xpac with some mythic kills mixed in. We raid Wed/Sun from 10pm-1am EST. We also have a solid group of mythic+ runners. If interested feel free to add me and we can talk more in game. BNET Rush#12378