404 Ret pally LF mythic guild

• Times available: 8-12 est monday-thursday (pref 2-3 nights/week)
  • Current progression: 1/9M 8/9H
    5/8 M uldir
  • Character - Gillret-Area52
  • Btag: kungfumuffin#1679
  • Anything else: Experienced raider LF progression into mythic with active guild, prefer horde side
  • .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/gillret#difficulty=4&partition=1

Despair is looking for DPS to round out our roster for Mythic progression.

Server: Thrall

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Sunday (Optional Heroic Clear) - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

About Us:
Our Guild formed back in 2007, we took a break but came back during Legion and hit the raiding scene hard! We enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, Arena’s, and RBG’s, if that’s something you’re into. Our guild ended 6/8M last tier.

Feast and Flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bring your own as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/BigWigs, Angry Assignments

Add me for more information, or to talk about joining: FunkyHoggy#1601

Ret is doing great right now, could use another.

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear M/H farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hey there! Here is our guild blurb so you’re not shocked when I add you. :slight_smile:
discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Disasterpiece/Wubs & Friends might be of interest for you.

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Gillrith,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that was formerly on Kael’thas. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We also do not recruit for bench and are in need of a pally. I added you.

Geo

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 2/9 mythic.
Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Hi Gillrith! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!