403/404 Spriest/Boomkin LF Guild

Willing to play either my Spriest or Boomy, both are geared roughly the same. Would prefer Spriest. 403/404 depending on fights and Raid vs M+. Looking for a 1 or 2 raid day a week guild. Weekday Raids would be better with my work schedule at night. Weekend Raids would be better for me in the AM. I’m on the East Coast.

Experience - I’ve played the game on and off since BC. Played hardcore up until WoD. With work, I can’t dedicate 10-15 hours a week to Raiding in a hardcore guild. But I am looking for a guild that can clear Heroic or is progressing on Jaina and looking to get into Mythic and kill the early bosses and beyond.

I’ve also got a Hunter friend of mine that is looking for a guild in the event someone is interested in this post and in need of that class also.

Thanks,

Heya, would love to talk to you about joining our guild here on Mal’ganis, please shoot me a discord request and we can chant! aspen#4800

Look forward to hearing from you!

I believe our guild matches perfectly what you are looking for. Add me Drew#1207 so I can tell you the deets!

Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hey man! is looking to grab a few ranged pieces right now. We raid Tues/Thurs 0900-1230 EST. We have cleared heroic and are working on Mythic right now.

Let me know if you are interested in this. Add be on bnet fantom#1949

Hi Capabull,

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall sounds like a fit for you! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Many of us are prior CE raiders and some US top 50, who don’t have the time, or desire to play the mythic game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!

Hey man Absolute could make room for you and probably your friend if he’s solid. We’re 1/9 M and 9/9 H raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Add Rab#11453 if you’re interested and want to talk more.

Hello,

Pirates on Mal’Ganis mid-week team is back! The team’s atmosphere will be hardcore. You need to play with the idea that no raid spot is secure, and the best player will get brought into raid. Come prepared, with knowledge of each boss and appropriate consumables. No alts are required for the first tier, but are preferred.

We formed last week, and did a fast heroic clear with the core that formed the new weekday team. The plan this week is to clear heroic tonight (Tuesday March 13th) and go right into mythic if the roster allows us!

Pirates has a large community of not only raiders, but also a great crowd of people who primarily run Mythic + at a competitive level!

BoD Schedule:
Progression: 3 days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

New Tier Schedule:
Progression: 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

The idea behind playing a more intense 4-day schedule at the start of each tier, is to give you time to do M+ and play other games you want to play when we push back to our casual schedule. No burn out!

If interested contact: Indikkah @ B-net: Indikkah#1860 – Discord: Derrick#9830

Hello Cappabull! We definitely match what you are looking for either on your Spriest or Boomy. We are looking for Mythic level players looking to push Mythic Cutting Edge.

AURAS, is a 2 Day Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting Mythic players looking to pursue Cutting Edge Achievement for 8.1. Our objective is to push Mythic content while the content is relevant. We expect players to always be improving, focusing on the task at hand, and performing to the best of our combined abilities. We’re always looking for raiders with similar mindsets, and who show up to raid every night to give their best.

THE GOAL: To push endgame content in the pursuit of Cutting Edge Achievement.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal of achieving mythic level content.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Be a part of a larger community to participate in multiple activities and content.

PROGRESSION:

• 3/9M, 9/9H BoD and 5/8M Uldir

RAID TIMES

• Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST/Server Time)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero

Hey,

Just saw your post and am interested in talking with you further about the possibility of joining our guild. Please add me on BNET AWro#1563 or find me on Mal’Ganis on my pally Andruw. Raids are Sun/Mon 730-1030 EST.

Morpheus #1478 1/9M 9/9H on Malganis

Hey there!
My guild is currently recruiting a few DPS players. We have slots for our core group available if the performance is right :slight_smile:
We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 5pm-8pm pst. Are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic.

Feel free to message me ingame!
Zim#11944

Heya, we raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30PM Server and could use either of your characters (Yes, running mythic tonight) add my discord if you are interested in giving us a shot! aspen#4800

Hello Capa!

Wubs and Friends is an AMAZING team of real friends. We are looking for more player commited to doing mythic EP. Looking for an active team that does mythic plus together - this is your team. Please, consider applying to WUBS AND FRIENDS! R3! Thank you!

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a fairly relaxed raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !

We are always looking for exceptional applicants.