402 affliction warlock looking for HEROIC raid

Hello. Im looking to join a raid team that still does heroic. I have AOTC and know all boss fights already. Mythic gives me anxiety so I want to stick with heroic.

Would love to talk with you! Message me on Battle net @ Maverick#15230

Geneparmesan, We raid heroic on Sunday nights 9:00p-11:00p and are looking for more dps.

If this interests you let me know.

Discord: Deathfire#8715
Battle.net: Deathfire#1102

Hi Geneparmesan, “Bada Bing” is N 8/8 and H 2/8. We raid heroic Th/F 7-10pm EST. and normal on Sat. (same time period. We have been needing a good Warlock for our raids. Our co-GM has been using her lock in the meantime, but she’s not strong on her, and is a bit better on her hunter. We have a chatty Discord, and also do all of that other guild stuff like keys, quests, etc. We have friendly members and a number of us are age 50+. If we sound like a good fit for you, just IM me in-game for more info/invite. I usually log online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, just apply to “Bada Bing” through guild-finder, and we’ll get you through there. hope to have you join the family.

Hello!

The Noble Few is a heroic/AOTC-focused guild aimed at helping folks learn and improve. We’re hoping to build a roster for our 10.1 raid team and we’d love to have you! More info here, please reach out if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-the-noble-few-new-player-friendly-aotc-guild-recruiting-for-101-88n-88h/1553114

<Størm> is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage US-PvE. We are comprised with amazing members and matureish people. We have been around since WotLK and looking for people who are interested in raid progression. We are not hard core, but will sit people if necessary to get things done.

We do not ask our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We understand people have a life. We cover all raid expenses and we raid Thur 9pm-11pm and Sat 9pm-12am(8:45pm invite time) Eastern. We also like to run mythic+s every week.

Raid Info
Days: Thur , Sat
Time: 8:45pm-11pm (Thurs) 8:45pm-12am (SAT) Eastern (Server)
Voice: Discord

Dragon flight progression: 8/8 normal, 8/8 heroic

Recruitment
We are recruiting mainly Healers and DPS for our core. We will work with people if need, but we are mainly looking for skilled players who know their class and familiar with boss fights.

Current Priority Needs: Monk, DH, DK, Priest

Loot System
With the new in game system, You basically need if you can use it.

Raiding is FREE!
We provide our raiders with all consumables (Phials, Feasts, Potions, Enchants, Gems, etc) free of charge, as well as free guild repairs. Donations are nice, but not required.

Raid Requirements

1. 18+ years old.
  2. Discord. (Please have a mic handy just in case)
  3. Raiding Experience, raid awareness, and class knowledge is a must.
  4. Come to the raid prepared. Be gemmed and enchanted PRIOR to invites so we do not waste any time killing things.
  5. Able to maintain 80% raid attendance.
  6. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into raid. Boss strategies will be posted in our discord.
  7. Please make the effort to know your fellow guildies, the closer we are the better the team will be.
  8. Addons: DBM and WeakAura2.
  9. Have fun.

How to Apply:

• Send Snow a message via discord (Snow#6825), In game (Snow#13665), or in game mail to Snowßear. You can also Contact Ayddien via discord (Ayddien#6399), or in game (Ayden#1901)
  • Please post raid experience, ilvl, Character name and current server. We will allow those to raid with us prior to doing any faction changing or server hopping to see if we are a fit for you.

Falkor is a newer guild on Stormrage built by players who enjoy playing in a fun, lighthearted community. We run two raid groups currently. Tu/Thu 8:30-11p est and Fri/Sat 8:30-11p est. Tu/Th has the goal of clearing Heroic and obtaining AOTC while pushing into early mythic bosses for fun. Currently 8/8H, 2/8M. Fri/Sat Raid group is normal/heroic with the goal to obtain AOTC. Currently 8/8H.

M+ and Guild events are run regularly throughout the week and we have a very active discord.

If you would like more information, please contact me on disc: Böundless#7559