401 mage/400 havoc dh looking for guild on cyclone battlegroup

hey guys, my guild has has pretty much died so im looking to bring my mage or dh to a new guild, i havent done a ton of the new raid cuz i have to pug every single pull but i was aotc in uldir with 2/8 mythic. looking for a guild i can run m+ with and down some BoD bosses! 401 frost mage 400 havoc dh

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

6/9h 1/9m stickers of alleria (alliance) raids tue and wed 730-1030 est if you are interested, my btag is belliun#1499

Hi Atdank

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{5/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 380+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Sup, I’m Lennymingus, your new raid leader / gm. Fat boys is a guild on mal’ganis with intentions of clearing all relevant content. Going for CE and all that jazz.

Our core consists of raiders who have played in top 10 guilds all throughout the expansions, and we’re just trying to game with each other again. Decided we’re sick of raiding with people who just don’t have the “it” factor, and are taking matters into our own hands.

Now don’t feel pressured, we’re all about fun at fat boys, but we will hold you to the expectation of you having a full functioning brain. Yes, females are more than welcome, anyone can be a fat boy.

On a more serious note, a lot of us have various realm first achievements / high rankings. Like I said, we’re a group of bros who just want to raid together, have fun while doing it and still be competitive.

We’ll expect you to play your best at all times, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, and please be able to accept constructive criticism.

tl;dr, group of ex top 10 US raiders as the core, made our own guild, looking to use this tier to build a monster roster then compete for ranks next tier

Raid times / days: Tuesday / Weds / Thurs 9pm-12am EST.
Optional day: Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Heroic runs will be done on the weekends, also very optional!

Current Progression : 9/9H | 1/9M

Recruitment:

At the moment, we are primarily recruiting DPS. Our core currently consists of the essentials (2 tanks, 4 healers) and a handful of dps.

Open for recruitment:

Melee DPS:

Rogue: Yes
Demon Hunter: Yes
Warrior: Closed
Windwalker: Yes
Deathknight: Yes
Ret Paladin: Yes

Ranged DPS:

Moonkin: Yes
Warlock: Yes
Hunter: Yes
Elemental Shaman: Yes (HUGE bonus if you can flex resto)
Mage: Yes
Shadow Priest: Yes

Healers:

All healer spots available!

Of course, all classes will be considered. If you’re good, the fat boys would love to have you. We are looking for a minimum ilvl of 385 and neck level 33

If this all sounds saucy, hit me up on real ID and lets get it, become a fat boy today.
Supremacy#11937

Hey Atdank!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 7/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
1/9M - 9/9H - 9/9N

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Optional Heroic
Thursday
5 PM to 8 PM PST (8 PM to 11 PM EST)

Current Needs:
Boomkin (HIGH)
Any Ranged or Melee DPS can hit us up!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Hello! Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well! If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Hello,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generally have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team).
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 2-3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, (tentatively adding monday) 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 6H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 2-3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Add me @ Basedgod#1650

Hey there Atdank

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 3/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

if you can be flexible on the “battlegroup”

First, Thank you for taking the time to read my spam, If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

7/9H 1/9M

Recruitment Needs

Right now we are open to all classes and specs. Our primary Recruitment goal ATM is to find SOLID Raiders to add to our Roster / Family.

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal of CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

Hey there Atdank!

Queen is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

[A] Stormrage server
2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

7/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: queenguild.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Hey Atdanks,
Hoping to make contact with you soon. My guild currently 1/9M 7/9H 9/9N. We are currently recruiting for an extra mage for the guild and wondering if you will be interested. Our raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30EST. We do normal alt runs on weekends and have various raiders that push M+ key past 10 if you are someone who is interested in that field of content.
Thanks,

Kelfuries15#1651

Hey Atdank we are currently recruiting for mythic raiding :stuck_out_tongue:

Guild : Inertia US-Lightbringer
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days : Tue/Wed 8-11PM PST
Optional Farm Day : Thur (Heroic Night) 8-11PM PST
Cleared : 3/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N

Looking for DPS!! Range dps!!

We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but Mythic +'s are run all week and RBG’s on the weekend.

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you

Have any questions will be happy to answer. Hope to hear from you.

Zeromus#1158
Nythriel#1818
Meno#11434

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Stay Focused on Zul’Jin

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST

Antorus 11/11M Ce
Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 3/9M

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

Hey man, I’m the raid leader of Tribe of the Ascended, an 8/8M 4/9M (with Conclave dying this week for sure) guild that only raids twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-midnight EST. We’d really like to add a mage to our roster and I’d love to talk with you. Here’s our wowprogress for more info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe+Of+The+Ascended

Add me on Discord at Halosis#1645 or Bnet at Halosis#0897 and let’s chat! Feel free to fill out our app linked at the bottom of our wowprogress page if you’re interested too.

I have a horde guild that is 9/9H 1/9M TUE/WED 615-915pm PST. THUR alt/heroic run same times and FRI RBGs… LMK if you wanna chat more. We are quite active w/ keys going on all the time.

Rawra#1290