401 mage/400 havoc dh looking for guild on cyclone battlegroup

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (Medium)

Resto Shaman (High)

Brewmaster (High)

Mage (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we need a Mage for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

[A][Tempo]
9/9H 3/9M
Raid days: Tues/Wens/Thurs 10pm-1Am CST
Hey Atdank were an alliance Sargeras guild looking for DPS/Heals to finish our core going forward into BFA.
Battlenet: Mattoman0#1803

Hi, Atdank.

I’m the GM and RL of on Thrall server, Horde side. We’d like to speak to you more about your expectations in a guild and see if you would be interested in trialing for us.

We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST for progression. We also have a completely optional run on Tuesdays 9pm-11pm, typically normal or heroic of the current tier.

9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M : We are a semi-casual guild focused on a somewhat casual progression through mythic.

Please contact me via Btag Nazame#1831 or my recruitment officer MeowMeowkity#1615.

Heya, we raid Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30PM CST… I’d like to chat with you a bit more if those times work… Add me on Discord @ aspen#4800

hey there! We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST. Check us out! Add me on bnet – Moonpie#1732.

Hey Atdank!
Stormfall is currently looking for more ranged dps to fill out our ranks. We are currently AOTC with this tier and are looking to continue our heroic push. We are primarily AOTC focused but we do dabble into the loot pinata’s on mythic. If realm transferring is in the cards for you, check us out and let’s chat! Aidy#7495 (discord) Aidy#11206 (bnet)