400k For Invincible?

Does anyone else find that absolutely insane that people try charging 400k for a invincible mount run? It’s crazy where this game has gotten to

2 Likes

I don’t find it insane, I find it funny.

6 Likes

How many people are they splitting that with? That’s less than 17k/each if divided by 24.

:woman_shrugging:

Just don’t buy it. If no one will pay the price, the price will drop. It’s supposed to be earned anyways. You can form your own group.

1 Like

Dont buy it from a guild, it goes for far far less in GDKP’s. Could also just come back in Cata with a small group of friends and farm it.

1 Like

Report those guys for RMT. There are selling it for 400k or real life money without question.

Tokens are like 9k gold for 20 bucks… So if people are willing to pay that price they have to be RWT on actual gold sites.

What’s crazy is the fact that they can’t simply put it in the auction house like the deathcharger. That’s what Blizzard should do with all rare drop mounts, and could have easily changed this time around.

With the mount moving to a very rare drop chance, instead of 100%. You are seeing FOMO prices.

They go cheaper in gdkps for sure, but you are not for sure to win there, and people want the safety of 100% chance especially when it’s “gone” after next week.

We have sold plenty of mims heads, togc immortal horse and invincibles in the last couple months but not for 400k jesus lol let me know whos paying that we will make it happen :rofl:

They’re about 10k on faerlina

Why would you pay 400 k for something you can’t see?

7 Likes

Just GDKP. I saw one sell for as little as 7k

How can you charge so much gold for something you can’t see.

1 Like

once you get used to buying whatever pixel you want ingame with money the next step is rising the prices.

What did you expect? This is the communities doing. GDKP was welcomed and supported. Its being defended to the hilt and the only thing it does is creating players who dont know the first thing about anything and being toxic because they feel entitled due to their phat wallets.

2 Likes

No shot it’s 10k for a mount about to be 1% drop in a week on a mega server

Demand is way, way up with it going to 1% drop in 1 lockout

who ever is paying that is being scammed. Invincible is barely worth 50k.

You are a treasure.

So funny story in a run I regular in fairly often for about 2 months it went for like 10-20k in the gdkp. These last couple weeks once people realized it was going away it has shot up to like 100k. Lots of tourist types started joining just for it to and they just bid slash each others necks for it.

1 Like

It’s worth whatever you’re willing to pay. I bought mine for 75k as a prebid so I was guaranteed to get it that run. That was also 10 weeks ago. Mims head I won in a guild kill like a year ago but I’ve seen mims head shoot up to 70k in gdkps this month.

Pretty hard to find a yogg 0 group at this point, and the drop rate will be 1% soon. I’d definitely pay 70k for such a cool mount if I hadn’t gotten it in guild raid.