400 Warlock LF Midcore & M+ Guild

Hello,

I am looking for a 2 night AOTC+ (dabbles in mythic) or CE guild. I am looking at raids starting at 5:30-6:00 PST and last until ~9 at latest.

The 3rd day i usually like to use for M+. I love pushing keys, but pugging as been rough thus far.

About me:

Server: Currently Vek’Nilash, but most characters are still on Area 52.

Current Main: Warlock (Main Affliction but can play Destro/Demo, just dislike Nether Portal gameplay.) I know Aff isn’t “meta” right now, but it is where i have the most fun.

ilvl: 400

Progress: 8/8 N, 7/8 H

RIO: 2120 and counting.

Logs can be found under Ichimaru-Vek’Nilash

Alts: 385 DH, also working on a Shaman, currently only 355.

Raid history: Was Cutting Edge in Legion, but due to time constraints I have been focusing on AOTC every tier and pushing as far into mythic as I can. Before really pushing in legion i was always hitting mythic raids, just as far as the guild could get.

I have been playing since 2005 and love this game. Most the people I used to play with are no longer around and I’d like to find a new home.

If your team likes doing keys, raiding at a similar difficulty, and understands the time constraints of being a parent, please let me know!

I can be reached on discord at Ichimaru#2603 or here on this thread. Thanks!

Bump, 4/8 H now and counting.

Bump, 6/8 H and 2014 io now.

Hey, sent you a request on discord!

Good Morning! Just wanted to let you know i am the raid leave of everstorm on thrall. we are currently 6/8H and in need of a full time lock. if you are interested reach out to me via discord/bnet.
Discord Zeph#2257
Bnet Zeph#12147

Hey Ichimaru, I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!