400 MS Batching/2.5 Tick Servers

lol your argument would make sense if this is actually how it worked in vanilla.

This franken-port of the new client attempting to replicate the old isn’t at all accurate.

1 Like

Mind pointing out exactly what you think didn’t happen in vanilla? Can’t be a bug.

Oh wait, aren’t you the guy who still believes they changed the infernal?

Just popping in to say how I love how classic hype was so real and everyone loved everything and now it’s back to complaining about literally anything they can think of

Retailers.

Never made post about that, no. But that one is definitely different than vanilla. It’s not a bug in that case, though. It’s on the “not a bug” thread because they purposefully kept in their anti-griefing change to it’s behavior.

I don’t really care to “prove” anything to you anyhow. You’re just here to troll and be a nuisance.

Oh, you don’t know how spell batching came about, either? I think we’re starting to see a pattern here.

The retailers are the ones saying everything is accurate in classic.

Post on your “retail” character so we can see the last time you played “retail.”

1 Like

Ahh see you just outed yourself man!

You see something, do exactly 0 mins of research, and then you make a conclusion like ‘they changed it from its vanilla state to prevent griefing’.

In 1.12 they made it so the infernal only attacks the warlock first, then whoever attacks him, then anyone flagged for pvp. This is how it works in classic and this is exactly how it worked in vanilla.

See you like you spout off opinions on here, never facts. Do research, then come back.

1 Like

I do, I even provided you with more info on how it did earlier when you were saying that the random no name gnome youtuber started it when he was really really late to the party LOL.

Lol ya sure ok bud.

1 Like

The only unusual thing I have noticed, while in stealth and sneak up behind an NPC enemy my level, my first attack is dodged. How? I’m in stealth and behind the target and it dodged my opener. This is the only wonky thing I have seen.

Haven’t played retail since 2010 bro

Show it, show a character from 2010.

1 Like

Imagine being able to post from a level 120 pay pig character, can’t relate.

1 Like

Unfortunately my account was hacked back in 2010 and this is a whole new account. Didn’t bother going through the steps to get it back since I was done with WoW anyway.

Alright, tell me your character name and server.

Post from your most recent “retail” character. Show us how long you’ve been away from the game for.

Machthaber Mal’Ganis 60 night elf rogue

Also played Abbenzilly 60 mage and Zepplinface 60 priest and Beltaro 70 BC shaman

Lol, having a recent retail character.