40 Renown and never Q'd again club

I know I can’t be the only one.

80 Likes

Oh, you’re definitely not. I haven’t played it again after hitting 40.

25 Likes

I hit 40 and refuse to touch it ever again.

23 Likes

I would do the same if I had the fortitude of mind to bring myself to do it and hit 40 :rofl:

26 Likes

I hated it. But considering I waited over 10 years for them to put a Long Coat / Trench coat in this game, I wasn’t waiting another ten.

21 Likes

It is quite funny that for a nearly twenty year old game Blizzard still doesn’t understand that dueling isn’t fun and small scale PVP doesn’t work when everyone’s phasing all over the place because they don’t screen for ping. I just hit renown 4 starting this morning and I’m already tired of it.

10 Likes

I’m kind of in the club. I had to play 10 games after I hit 40 to help my duo partner get 40.

but then I never queued again.

4 Likes

I’m in the queued once and never again club.

16 Likes

But because you got to 40 renown, Blizzard will see each one as a success.

5 Likes

Im at the 1 renown and never Q again lol

10 Likes

I actually quite enjoyed plunderstorm after i learned how to actually play.

But still, i got the rewards and so am done.
No reason to queue so i shall not haha

5 Likes

Plunderstorm WAS a success and I don’t hate the concept of it.

Game mode clearly needs some work in terms of latency though because the absolute worst, most un-fun ways of fighting is the most optimal. Skill shots are a complete crapshoot because of player latency.

1 Like

same. I didn’t hate plunderstorm like I thought I would, I even had some fun with it… I just hate how they presented/marketed it.

they blundered the launch ,and that caused a LOT of social media dramaz.

5 Likes

Hit 40, then helped a friend hit 40 afterward.

Haven’t touched it since. There’s really no reason to go back with all the rewards unlocked. I had fun with it, I thought I’d hate it, but no, Plunderstorm was great.

I’m not grinding 1 Million Plunder tho, miss me with that.

lmao.

1 Like

I did last night to show my friend. Other than that, nope.

1 Like

So why does the transmog have the little stars tracing around it? Is it because it’s a modified version of that one store transmog and they forgot about the little partical effect when they slap-dashed it together?

That’s what my mind goes to immediately.

1 Like

I don’t know if I would call it a success. Unless we get clear population numbers and representation of the data from the Surveys the only ones who know if it succeeded or failed are Blizzard.

Do some people like it? Yes.

Do some people hate it? Yes.

We don’t have a reliable way to gauge what percentage of those metrics are bigger.

2 Likes

Renown 5 and never q’d again club lol

2 Likes

It’s better than BFA Islands, that’s for sure. I could definitely do some type of weekly quest or daily that gives conquest, even after I hit 40.

commendable id do the same